Worst names for film score tracks

I recently downloaded John Barry’s score from *Enigma * on I-Tunes. It’s a fine piece of music, but I was struck by the utter awfulness of the track titles. Most are fairly humdrum references to the action in the film. But track number 2 is called “Where does one pee?” (a line of dialogue, true, but woefully unpoetic), and the title to track 17 is an unnecessary plot spoiler.

I recall a bit of controversy when the soundtrack from SWE1: The Phantom Menace was released, because it came out before the film, and anyone who purchased it in advance was clued in by the track titles that Qui-Gon would not survive into the final reel. Which I think is rather inconsiderate on the part of the composer or whichever other person(s) came up with the titles in the first place.

So, my fellow dopers, have you come across similar unfortuitious titles to otherwise effective pieces of music (limited to film scores for this discussion)?

The Droids Are Captured: Say it ain’t so.

Bounty for a Wookiee: Featuring guest vocalist, Rosie the diner waitress

Jabba’s Baroque Recital: Which premiered at Lincoln Center

Parade of the Ewoks: Recorded live on DisneyWorld’s Main St. USA

Brother and Sister/Father and Son/The Fleet Returns: Isn’t Fleet an enema brand?

Ewok Feast/Part of the Tribe: Too bad there are were cannibals in their tribe