Would you be uncomfortable sharing meat space with troglodyte homophobes?

Where? Well, I have to imagine it would be on your asscheeks. Would a diagram help?

For one, “trolley” is not used here as a term related to public transport. But I get your drift. At least you and I are in complete agreement: it’s the fairies who annoy “other” people and “creeps” them out.

So inadvertently you have your use; steering us back on topic.

Wow, it sounds even gayer when you explain it.

Sure, and “The Sound of Music” is a gay fantasy, right?

I read an editorial about that once.

Oh, found it!

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

Ah, don’t “be” so “hard” on yourself, man.

Or, if you didn’t quite get the previous post, that would be sexual assault or rape, and should be reported to the police.

Really, there’s no mystery here. It’s not a new idea that (many) men are pigs; there’s nothing about being gay that breaks that rule. People like that, of whatever persuasion, should be dealt with quickly and with the full effect of the law.

In the original thread (which I won’t link to again) the OP was weirded out because there might be some gay guy in his locker room who might be looking at his body. That’s a far cry from being sexually assaulted in the men’s room. There are already laws against assaulting people in the men’s room. We don’t need further special dispensation for the delicate sensibilities of someone who doesn’t want to be looked at.

Shall I predict that one of you will be back to say that you don’t see much difference?
Roddy

Both scenarios creep us out?

Try painting colorful, valorous curlicues all over yourself to steel your masculine nerve. I heard it works for trolley masters!

You’re not even interesting enough for a men’s room tryst. Try someone else.

Do Aloha shirts count? Because the only people I ever see wearing them are middle-aged straight men.

In the dates given, being homosexual was a crime in Ibiza. -10 for not knowing when did el Generalísimo die.

“There’s only two kinds of guys who wear Hawaiian shirts: gay guys and big fat party animals. And Bart doesn’t look like a big fat party animal to me!” – Homer Simpson

Must be a California vs New England thing. Or an Animated vs Real-Life thing. Or something like that.

But I will hold to my personal experience and observation despite there being a joke from a cartoon which can be quoted.

Neener neener.

How many times do I have to remind you sensitive people, we already do this now for women who are uncomfortable sharing showers or dressing rooms with men.

Heck, right at this very minute there are hundreds of new gyms, sport halls, office buildings…etc being built with separate change rooms for men and women. Where’s your outrage for that??!

I knew you were mad.

You tried to play it off like you were laughing at me, but deep down you’re angry as heck. and thats just because someone has a different opinion then you.

Hey look below, the edit dot again :smiley:

Well, based on that, I’m voting ‘troll’ and any future comments from me in the original thread will be of a mocking tone, since serious debate is clearly useless.

I can’t believe you gave it this long, frankly.

Can you guys answer this question, please?

I see you’re all conveniently avoiding it

I left it in my other pants.