Would you kill someone............

No.

I am not qualified to decide who should live and who should die.

I’m not a registered Republican, but I loathe liberals.

Come get some. I got all you can handle. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’d end anyone who came after me or my family in a threatening manner. No question in my mind. I’m sure I’d have an attack of conscience later, but you have to be alive to have that.

Oh, and I’d do it for free under those circumstances.

Also, for a mere 25,000 a year or so, I may end up having to do just that. I am in the military, after all.

I’d love to, but my SO says I can’t.

Hmmm, wait a minute.

If you would kill for twenty million you are no different then someone who will do it for fifty bucks.

Hired killers.

Would I?

No!

Do I have a price?

I hope not, but who knows what circumstances could arise. The question is actully too general.

If you had to shot them in the face would you still do it?

Would you allow yourself to be killed for no other reason other then to increase the financial wealth of friends/relatives and/or loved one’s by twenty million?

Maybe if I was terminally ill.

For $20 million, I’d skrag myself.

Can we split travel costs?

If it were someone like Osama Bin Laden, or someone like that, yes. But otherwise, no way.

Is this a trick question?

Yep. I’ll admit to some flexible morality. It’s not that hard to decide whether someone has the right to live, I’d say. Inherently, one does have the right to stay alive. However, there are some things that a person can do which revoke this right. Rape, murder, genocide…to name a few.

Who was it who said “Some people ought to sit down, think about it, and be seriously concerned that the only reason they are still alive is that it is illegal to kill them.”? I’m sure I’ve heard it before…

20 Million Dollars!!! Hmmmmm. Human life is so cheap, I’ll let you pick the member of the herd to be whacked.

$20 Million?

But a box of 20 Federal Hydrashock Hollowpoints in 9mm x 19 only runs me about $10, and if I can pick the target and have immunity, we’re really only talkin reimbursment here…

I used to think it would be nice if I could just “think” somebody dead who was a real pain in the ass.

However, I’ve decided that I would get real lonely because sooner or later everybody pissed you off at least once.

Better let that sleeping dog lie.

For $20,000,000? Probably.

Seems to me if you choose someone evil to kill for money, you’re still killing for money, which in my opinion is pretty darn evil.

I seem to remember an episode of The Twilight Zone (not the original or the one that’s on now, but something in between) where a mysterious stranger gave a young couple a simple wooden box with a big red button on top and offered them a lot of money to push the button, which would instantly kill a complete stranger. After debating it for about 15 or 20 minutes, one of them pushes the button, and the stranger comes back for the box. One of them asks who died. “The last person to push the button,” says the stranger. Do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do. …

No.

No

The OP is close to a very good Twilight Zone episode I saw a few years ago. The one where you got to press a button and somebody that you didn’t know would die :wink:

Oh crap.

Re OP: Yes but it would probably turn to a No when I actually had to do it.

point me towards the target.

man, woman, child. It really doesn’t matter to me. If they’re not my blood, or my friends, they are just part of the overall herd. It’s kind of a disturbing thing in my head, but it’s there.

Hell, I’ve already set out to kill another human being once before.

For $20 mil? Not a problem in the least. I’d sleep well after too.