Wow... Ontario sucks.

Uh. Isn’t it sk8r boi…?

I’m ashamed to even notice it.

sk8rixtx;

Relax.

There are no signs posted saying the legal age to drink is is 19 - and I’ll even conceed there are TONS of signs showing the legal age to buy cigarettes is 18 (everywhere selling cigarettes must display this sign I believe) so it is conceivable you assumed that would be the same for drinking, nudie bars etc.

I am 25.

Strip clubs here are not exactly the same as the royal Casa Loma castle we have downtown. They are a different society - lets leave it at that. I have a suspicion they are owned by biker gangs. Mind you I was at one today and saw some super nice pink titty up close. Whatever the case yes I do recall turning 21 and having my first bought drink (for no other reason than I could - on my 21st birthday in the revolving restaurant in the CN tower).

Anyways maybe you just got a prick bouncer, and a prick cop, but seeing as how you flew off the handle with my skaterboy post maybe we got a glimpse into how you handle stressful situations. Cops here are neither used to taking shit, nor should they be. Every one I’ve met has been of impeccible character.

Anyways, if you ever do come back to Ontario - try the hot wings at Hard Rock (suicide are beyond tolerable) - highly recommended.