WTF???

I would suggest Devil May Cry.

Dentists Mend Cavities

And since esprix agrues that this thread is now useless, and I agreed with that 15 posts ago, lets hijack it for DMC’s namechange!

Sure why not…

It will prove once again that two “important” people’s opinions constitute law at the SDMB.

Thank you for your approval, Devil May Care. Now if you don’t mind, I must go tend to spectacularly imperative issues in other forums.
:wally:

Well, that’ll teach me not to preview. I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Two points I would like to make.

1. 99% of all the posts in the Pit are abusive, vulgar, etc.

2. Since it is grounds for revocation of posting privileges to post such “abusive, vulgar, etc.” posts, why does the pit even exist, since it is, in and of itself, grounds for revocation privileges.

Just for the record. Since my last post seems to have also disappeared, I must believe that it was the above mentioned OP that I posted to. I don’t remember that it was all that “offensive”, since I made some lame attempt at a joke about it. Seems to me that the link could have been removed with a warning, like most other “offensive” links, rather than delete the whole thread.

Awww, shucks. I thought the putz was so much more appropriate.

I didn’t want to be rude, offensive or a jerk and end up with a Mod sticking a white-hot BANNED on my name. Heh.

Oh, BTW;

:wally:

Thank you, I feel so much better now. =)

And Gorgon, I agree with you. I personally think the Pit should be a “no hold barred” forum. Much more fun that way! Ya now, anything goes. Outside of death threats, that is.

Doh! But then again, someone did go just shy of that with me in a previous thread. Oops, poop on you.

[chandler bing]Could my spelling BE any worse?[/chandler bing]

Sorry!

Don’t have nearly enough interest to check it now, “Devil May Care,” so tell me real quick: does your “profile” explain why you are such a double-quoting “jackass?”