Yeah, well fuck you too, dickhead.

Because it’s not the Alaska I grew up in. The people with attitude are relative newcomers, a result of the oil boom and bust and the over-generous welfare state that Alaska has become. Don’t get me started on the handout mentality that seems to pervade Alaska.

The latest literary gem was last night on a high-rise pickup. It had a Harley logo on all the windows, with this bit of wisdom in blazing red letters: “If your weak, say your weak; If your scared, call the police.” (sic) I have absolutely no idea what that’s supposed to mean, even if it were all spelled correctly. It’s just more proof of the high density of slack-jawed knuckle-draggers we have here. I just wish they would all move back to whichever holler they grew up in and take two others with them.

Jeeze, at least a big middle-finger logo you can understand. That, that’s purt near just gibberish. What if you’re weak and scared? What if you’re weak and scared of the police? What if the police are weak and scared?

Hell, excessive ASCII art alone is grounds for banning, no matter what the subject. Just ask Ilsa_Lund.

Keep honking, I’m reloading.

This vehicle is insured by Smith and Wesson.

Har har; gee, never heard that one before. . .oh, wait, yes I have. :rolleyes:

Can’t say I’ve ever seen those two stickers together though.

Well, I meant more the “individualistic”, bound and determined to be the wilds of the north Grizzley Adams kind of stance. I think some people mistakenly think that brute brainless brawn is the same thing as the genuine and bold frontier mentality. Lacking the brains to figure out what it really means, they do things like put flippin’ the bird stickers on their monster trucks.