Yet another person out to get Wildest Bill

Yeah, quit providing intelligent posts and make with the cheap entertainment already, Collunsbury.

Sheesh, if you want a “refreshing break”, stop posting on an internet message board and have a friggin’ V8.

FWIW, I find it hard to get really mad at Bill for his stupidity, his inability to spell, write a grammatical sentence, or construct a logical argument. Bill is, for lack of a better word, stupid. He isn’t trying to be offensive, he just lacks the mental equipment to behave as a rational adult. Picking on Bill for his deficiencies as a debater is like picking on a chihuahua for not being a sled dog: he may have the will, but he just can’t do it.

I will bash my head against this particular brick wall one more time:

Bill, you endanger OTHER PEOPLE when you drive fast. That is wrong and a sin against the God you claim to serve. Oh, and fatburners from Mexico? Bad idea. Possibly toxic and a waste of money.

Krispy Orginal, get bent.

Wildest Bill said, “I guess I’m just popular.”
Define “popular”.
Ya know, Manson was popular too.
You sound like you’re Proud of this somehow.

As someone who lost an absolutely adorable 7 year old little brother a couple of years ago to an irresponsible driver, I sincerely hope that the only person you kill while living up to your name, is you.

Dickwad.

Originally posted by Collounsbury

You know I know this a pit and I could take the other remarks you so profusely dished out but not “lying”. Please show me where I “lied” jerkwod.

Guin,

What are you mad at me for? I don’t even live near Pittsburg and I promise not to go. Btw just how do you beg your professor for your…rides?

Like I give a fuck. If you wanna be a fucking moron like idiot boy here, go right ahead. Otherwise don’t read my posts you ignorant dipshit.

Dumbfuck Bill, I believe your truth impaired recounting of encounters with lawyers, etc. qualifies as lying. Or just a complete inability to understand the world around you. You make the call.

. . . and here we observe the specimen making lewd sexual innuendos which, if someone said them to his daughter, he would undoubtedly punch them right in the mouth.

Prick.

KO: Everyone here who has ever been banned from the SDMB before for being a jackoff, raise your hand. Hey, looks like it’s just you!

Only Cecil knows how you’ve managed to avoid banning Phil.

Huh. A snide innuendo implying negative sexual behavior on a poster’s part as a desperate attempt to turn the conversation away from some tough questions about admittedly dangerous behavior. How truly Christian of you. :rolleyes: You’re an example to us all, Wilted Bill

I give it a 9.7 on the “Pathetic” scale.

BTW: “Fat Burners” from Mexico? I am NOT** accusing you of any illegal behavior regarding these pills, but I am curious: My understanding was that the phrase “Fat Burners” from Mexico was code for “Illegal Amphetamines”.

What are the listed ingredients in your “Fat Burners”, Bill?

Fenris, who hopes to get more of a response regarding this question than he got from his last set.

Hey, you think I should be banned, take it up with the Mods. Otherwise, it’s still just you. Maybe it’s because I never became disruptive to the point of a first banning, then came back with umpteen million sock puppets. You think? Maybe?

Nope. I don’t want to see you banned Phil. I’m still your unworthy student in the ways of being obnoxious in Great Debates. :slight_smile:

Bill, I know you’re a troglodytic putz and so I excuse most of your bad behavior, but your comment to Guinistasia was vile. You have forfeited any shred of respect you might have had on this board.

Yeah Bill. We don’t make mean and insulting comments to each other here in the Pit dammit!

Bill, you can ignore the others all you want, but Christian to Christian I’m telling you that was waaaaay out of line. It was uncalled for and it was just wrong. You owe her a major sort of apology.

Fenris,

Re: the comment about Guin

Ok, I was just fooling around saying mean insulting crap like y’all do here to me all the time. I know that wasn’t the nicest thing to say to guin but this is the pit you know.

That is why I hate it here. People insult the crap out of you and if you just throw a little back at’em they say you “boy you are such a great Christian”. And since I do want to be a good Christian, even though I am not sometimes, I should always try so why post here.

Guin(I do like you btw), what I said to you was a joke and didn’t mean to hurt your feelings in anyway and if I did, I apologize.

Re: Joke: something that makes the other person laugh. Funny. Humorous.

You know, several folks have been rapping on WB because of his inability to communicate. I don’t think WB has a poor understanding of the English language at all. If he truly didn’t understand, he would be unable to post any message that clearly communicated his opinions that went beyond a single line.

Nope, my beef with WB is that he’s lazy.

I will not say that I have sifted through the archives to read all 1000+ of WB’s posts, but there have been at least a half dozen times where I read a WB post, did a double take, checked the poster’s name again, repeat. WB Can compose properly spelled, well thought out posts.

He simply chooses not to expend the effort a majority of the time. Wild Bill is lazy in his communication with those of us on the SDMB, which is fine and dandy if you aren’t trying to convince someone that you’re an intelligent person with a valid point or two.

If you’re not going to put in the effort to communicate clearly, please keep yourself out of great debates and general questions.

Thank you very much.

-Doug

Daniel,

I read the verse you wanted me too. If you wanted me to read it in regards to Mexican fat burners that I am taking, I am trying to get my body in good shape.

And Lauralee,

It was uncalled for what I said. But I guess I just had enough and kinda struck back. Still no excuse though. I apologized even before you posted. I just need to stay away from this forum. It always turns ugly in here and I think there is enough uglyness in the world as it is.

Yes.

Having just read “The Santa Claus Bank Robbery”, I have one more proposal for a group name: “Mexicans With Felonious Intent”.*

*Historical note: The actual robbers in this bizarre 1927 crime were Anglos. The Mexicans were set up in an unrelated incident to be murdered in order that their killers could collect a $5000 bounty on bank robbers offered by the Bankers’ Association. End historical aside.

Stay away from the fat burners, Bill. It’ll spare the poor pathologist from having to do a post-mortem on your drug-riddled corpse.

I was going to give my new sig a try in ATMB, but this seems like a good a place as any.