Yet Another Photo Thread?

You should see me with my glasses. :smiley:

I absolutely, positively hate pictures, I want you all to know, first of all. Part of this is because my friends and family only ever get pictures of me when I look my worst. If I’m wearing makeup, have my hair done nicely, and am wearing a flattering outfit, my elbow might barely make it into a shot. If I’m all broken out with my hair an absolute mess and I’m wearing something hideous and ill-fitting, they’ll probably make a YouTube video.

Actually, they really did do that once. Bastards.

Anyway. I did take a couple of pictures of myself the other day, to attempt to illustrate how my hair is growing out. Without makeup or styling and with. If I had friends or family I could trust with a camera, I might have something better. Alas.

Needs a login.

You are a doll!

Me from a couple of years ago - can’t find anything current I like at the moment.

Okay, that caption was fucking hilarious.

About me being the prettiest teenage boy or being pink and having ovaries?

You look like someone I’d like to hang out with.

That’s really strange - I’ve clearly mixed the image of you I have with Justin Bailey (I thought that’s what he looked like). Eh, I blame it on the similar user names. :slight_smile:

Ah, what the hell…

I bulked up a little over the winter, lifting at the gym and eating a lot of meat, so I may look a little beefier in that picture than usual. No more beard, too, and new glasses.

Well, I don’t post that often but it was feedback from the Dope that directly persuaded me to grow my ultra short hair out, despite the hell of the in-between stages that extremely curly brings. So if only to show that sometimes the advice posted is directly heeded, here I am a year or so later with longer hair. (It grows very, very slowly.)

Me at some pizza place in Santa Monica at Christmas vacation this year

Where the hell have YOU been! :eek:

Seriously I thought you’d died or something! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

I was on a serious body-building kick for about 5 months…trying to strike back at what I saw as a sedentary life with too much computer use and not enough of the raw animal activity that I enjoyed in my teen years. Lift, eat, drink 150 grams of protein, sleep…etc. I couldn’t stand to watch my once-athletic body get weak and soft, as I saw it. I scorned the SDMB especially after that incident with the very nasty remark about my girlfriend from some poster who I assume is no longer with us, but it was part of a larger “fuck this internet shit, I’m losing touch with the physical world” attitude. I’ll be back here for now, but not as a daily thing. After I graduate I’m going to take a year off before I go to law school and do some real work…some landscaping, maybe stonemasonry - have a year of honest toil before I go off to the lawyer factory.

Well, that’s understandable.

Me and some trees.

Playing with baby toys

Face pic of me

Out of curiosity, why would you assume that?

Thank you. It’s funny to me that you think he’s my boyfriend. He’s gayer than a Christmas carol. Of course, you’d have no way of knowing that :wink:

Well hooray for getting yourself into shape (been doing that myself), and I’m glad so see you back, even if it is in a reduced capacity :slight_smile:

So you’re bisexual you say…?

:smiley:

Ha…yes I am. :wink:

This is getting interesting!

Pssst - meet you behind the bike sheds in ten minutes.

Oh, I missed out the obligatory “Sleeps is the kind of woman who’d make me think twice about my gayness”. Because, you know, you would. :slight_smile: