You fucked up, home-schooling, Jehovah Witness, MURDERING pieces of shits.

Larry Slack is a 23 year employee of the Chicago Transit Authority, described as a “good machinist and a hard worker”. His wife, Constance, is a registered nurse at a FUCKING children’s hospital. They, and their 6 kids lived on the South Side, and Larry was described as “A very peaceful guy and a very smart person. And he was very religious.” They were devout Jehovah’s witness who believed in corporal punishment, and take literally the phrase in the Bible about punishing with “40 lashes minus one, three times,” in an attempt to “teach is daughter about responsibility.”

These sick, stupid, fundamentalist, idiots were upset because their 12 year old daughter being “uncooperative.” So they physically strapped her to a futon, and beat her hit repeatedly with an inch thick section of rubberized, electrical cable filled with wire. She died of internal injuries.

There is not enough venom in the world to express my absolute hatred for these people. I could go on with a string of FUCKS and SHITS and GODDAMNS, but it is just too easy. There better be a special place in hell for these two.

She works at a fucking Children’s Hospital - how messed up is that.

They believe in corporal punishment - with a electrical cable?

Teach her responsibility? - SHE DEAD NOW YOU FUCKS!

The death of a child is horrible. The MURDER of a child is unfathomably evil. The MURDER of you OWN child, under the guise of being in RELIGIOUS accordance with the Bible is beyond words.

I’m going out and buying a cable and waiting for those fucks. Anyone else want a shot? After all, it’s an Eye for an Eye, right you sanctimonious, faux-religious, evil, evil, evil, wastes of flesh…AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

You forgot to mention that they already had a record of beating their son. And now, finally child services has decided to take ALL of their children away.

I guess one of them has to die before the authorities will do anything.

Stupid fucks.

jar

And people think Harry Potter books are dangerous. What a pair of rat fucks!

I think you are being a bit harsh, the daughter doesn’t disobey her parents anymore.

Please explain why you thought this was a good thing to say.
Moron.

Unfuckingbelievable.

The dad occasionally paused to rest, so he could continue beating the girl. He also beat his 8 year old son. When he turned himself into the police station, he attempted to slash his throat.

Creepy does not begin to touch this.

Of course she doesn’t disobey her parents anymore. She’s dead. I hardly think the death of a child is proper or appropriate discipline. But that’s just me.

They’ll get their reward at the end of Satan’s Caustic Schlong.

Fucklewankles.

When he turned himself into the police station, he attempted to slash his throat.

Too bad he didnt succeed.

Btw llamasex that comment is totally unnecessary.

Sorry, where is this post located again?

I hope they at least fed the baby to a starving Irish kid.

Beginning llamasex countdown…

3…2…1…

Ooooh, I’m so clever, non sequiteur posting, yeah, that’ll make 'em notice me…

explain yourself, quickly, before I lose my patience.

Will someone with more board experience please contact the mods? I can’t find where to do it. llamasex is an obvious troll.

GOD DAMN PEOPLE

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC WITH MY FIRST COMMENT

and alluding to a modest proposal in my second
Geez I though the people around here would at least get it

It’s in the Pit. Hence, I can call you a jackass. Great how these things work, isn’t it? :rolleyes:

…This just isn’t funny. I catch the reference; I’m guessing everyone here will, as well, considering that they’re all quicker than I am. In this context, however, makes little-to-no sense. Moreover, it makes you appear insensitive and somewhat…how should I put it…childish. It does not make you entertaining in any way. It certainly doesn’t make you appear overly intelligent. A Modest Proposal is kid’s stuff, chico.
As for the OP…this bastard-bitch duo doesn’t deserve to die. Nonono. Let them live. The father, at least, wants to die, to end the guilt. Let him live with the guilt for as long as possible, I say. Let him fucking dwell on it.

Then, after he dies, let his God judge him.

Fuckers. You do not fuck with kids. Not that way.

GOD DAMN PEOPLE

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC WITH MY FIRST COMMENT

and alluding to a modest proposal in my second

showing that I was sarcastic in my first post.

Geez I though the people around here would at least get it

Look at the top of any given forum. Mod names with linkage! For future reference, of course :slight_smile: