You Fucking Dolts

You Fucks! YOU GODDAMN WHORES!! VIDEO GAMES DON’T MAKE PEOPLE SHOOT EACH OTHER. I PLAY GODDAMN COUNTERSTRIKE… DO YOU SEE ME SHOOTING THE FUCK OUT OF INNOCENT BYSTANDERS?? DO YOU?! DO YOU??? I played “duck hunt” as a wee glarGH, do you see me going around shooting people/ducks/dogs?

Thank you, Wal-Mart for being cowardly, facist fucks and trying to cover your bastard corporate asses.

FUCK!

And Fuck you too, Bobbie Harkey. I think you should be trying to put an end to REAL violence, not simulated, pixel-poppin play. Don’t blame viddies and don’t encourage hick-ass-custard Wal-Mart in their presuming to know what’s the best for our goddamn country. Fuck, their censored CD’s were bad enough. Now I know I’m not gonna shop there, anymore.

[qoute]You Fucks! YOU GODDAMN WHORES!! VIDEO GAMES DON’T MAKE PEOPLE SHOOT EACH OTHER. I PLAY GODDAMN COUNTERSTRIKE… DO YOU SEE ME SHOOTING THE FUCK OUT OF INNOCENT BYSTANDERS?? DO YOU?! DO YOU??? I played “duck hunt” as a wee glarGH, do you see me going around shooting people/ducks/dogs?
[/quote]

This is too funny. :slight_smile: I would give it an A for irony mostly because you are arguing that video games don’t make people violent and you shoot off the verbal equivalent of an m16. :smiley:

For what it is worth, I agree with you. People have to own up to their own mistakes and be responsible about things. It just doesn’t happen in our litigious culture as often anymore.

ehehheeh. no. that’s just me. I have… “issues”. and I’m a mouthy glarGH. This still does not make me go out and kill. And if I were to go out and kill, I’d do it for a damn better reason than “huhuhuhhhuh shooting’s cool. I saw them do this in “Medal of Honor” huhuhuhuhhhuh.” How many people even do that, anyways?

sigh

Anyhoo. It just torked me off, as a vid gamer kid.

Oh yes this bullshit was inevitable. Soon we’ll all be playing Tetris and only Tetris.

They’ll take away Tetris, too. Make up some malarky about it encouraging drug use, mark my words.

Until someone is murdered with an unusually shaped green brick.

Either that, or we start seeing all these ugly ass buildings made up of geometric neon block patterns.
Then we’ll be able play pong. But even that is potentially violent, with that square ball whipping around at high speeds.
Then it will just leave ET for the Atari 2600. At least you can make the flower grow in that game. We all like flowers, don’t we?

Thats fine as long as its not a poppy.

I wonder if obese people have sued Midway over Burger Time?

Perhaps alcoholics could sue over Tapper.

Hmmmmm maybe we’re on to something, brb I need to call Johhny C.

Sinistar gave me nightmares.

My legal action is pending.

Now in my case, I use Civ3 (and similar games) to sublimate my urge to conquer the world. Just think, if it weren’t for computer games I could have been Emperor of Earth by now.

[irony]

God, it’s shit like this that makes me want to KILL EVERYONE!!!

[/irony]

[quietly mods a Bobbie Harkey map for Hitman 2]

As the now trite but funny saying goes (source untracable by now. . . original cite, anyone?),
if video games in childhood affected us all so strongly, all of gen X would be spending our weekends sitting around in the dark listening to tinny repetitive electronic music and gobbling magic pills all day. . . oh, wait. . .

Just out of curiosity, and I hope I’m not hijacking the OP, what logic are these idiots using to connect the dots between reality and video games?

“We don’t like it. Therefore, it is EEEEEEEEEEVVVIIILLLLL!

Seriously, there isn’t anything else to it.

I don’t play video games but I hate everyone (except Straight Dopers, of course) and want to inflict massive pain on lots of people. I did read a lot of horror comics as a kid so maybe I should sue various publishers.

I think we should sue the various publishers on your behalf :wink:
I’m willing to share the proceeds.

yeah. this is ** SCHLECT**.

You know, I could be wrong since it’s been awhile since I’ve been in a Wal-mart, but don’t some of them sell real live GUNS?

I know they sell pretty-damn-close-to-the-real-thing paintball guns.
What a bunch of cowards Wal-mart is.

I think the driver who took Di and I from Freemont street back to NY NY the other week played too damned much “Crazy Taxi”. He about killed us! Good thing we were both so shitfaced.

::calls lawyer::