You have ONLY two choices.

Does it have to be football? I want to learn to be a hockey goalie! Being a woman, though, it’s unlikely fame, fortune and money would follow, but still…!

If it has to be football, then I’d rather be a singer.

Singer. Specifically, Tom Jones.

That’s because they’re a hand-egg team, not a football team :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d go for singer, better drugs, better groupies, and probably more fun.

Keeper. Hell, I’d play soccer for 100k before I’d be a rich singer.

Singer for sure! As for the reason, it is a no-brainer for me. I already love singing and I’m not horrible at it, and I’m an uncoordinated klutz who would be the worst goalie in the history of goalie-dom.

Do TALENT and PHYSICAL FITNESS come with this?

I choose ‘singer’, either way, but it does change how emphatically.

I’d rather sing than goalkeep, in general, but if it’s ‘you stay as you are, but you get to have the career’, I’d really rather be mocked as a not very good singer than castigated as the guy who keeps losing his team the games. And goalkeeping would probably kill me as out of shape as I am.

Singer. I fucking hate football (all types).

Singer. Although I’d rather not have the fame. The money I’ll take though.

Singer, no contest. Singing is fun; sports are boring and painful.

To be blessed with the gift of song would be my choice. I admire people who have a good voice. Unfortunately, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket.

Me, too. In my alternate fantasy life, I am Linda Ronstadt. Just ask my hairbrush; it’s known many a warble and wail.

I don’t like soccer but I’ll still pick that. World famous singers are endlessly hounded by the paparazzi. Who ever heard of a goalkeeper being hounded by the paparazzi? Does anyone even ask for their autographs? Someone who SCORES goals, sure, but nobody gives a shit about the keepers.

Singer.

1. I’m already a singer, though not a great one.
  2. I don’t give a rat’s ass about football.

Singer. I am one now.

Link?

Well, you asked.

Singer.

I already am one, but neither successful nor well paid.

I would be the Goal keeper. If I wanted privacy, it would be easy to fly to America where the knowledge of the sport is lacking. I would avoid being a singer because I value my anonymity.

Singer. Not even a contest. I can/like to sing, I can’t/don’t like to play sports.

I’d prefer to be the singer, but the world’s best goalie gets to retire into relative obscurity with gigantic piles of cash in his late thirties.