You like titties. We get it. Stop sharing.

Do you know what would be cool to see, tits on a fish. I’d pay a lot to be able to see that.

But, they’d be scaly tits. Not smooth boobillacious breastitudes of proper lady-types.

Fish tits?

There are parts of the Internet that don’t have titties?

Enjoy,
Steven

Y’know, we were just discussing the enormous breasts of Catwoman as drawn by Jim Balent in another thread. And that was nice. And on topic, too. Yet I, too, feel that there must be balance. Which is why I am glad to report we also discussed the pleasures of watching Angelina Jolie’s butt. Now, that’s responsible posting!

Fish tits, fish tits, roly-poly fish tits,
fish tits, fish tits, eat them up, yum!

Hey, I got my facts from wikipedia, and we know they’re never wrong. Ever.
:wink:

However, it’s quite a relief when they get in hand.

Might I suggest that line 6 be changed to:

“to boobs that are immense”?

That preserves the rhyme scheme of the original, and the meter works too.

This needed quoting.

It’s this kind of juvenile locker room behavior that inspired me a few weeks ago into creating a parody.

See… I was in a chat area where this broke out and rather than just telling them that the only way they’d ever get a woman to do that is for money that they will NEVER have, I decided to go tat for tit.

With props to Sir Mix A Lot…

He likes TIGHT… BUTTS and he can’t deny!
You other brothers go and cry.
That when a man walks by with an itty bitty waist,
and hot butt in your face…
YOU GET SPRUNG!
Wanna go down low,
cause your sick of wife and hoes.
Deep in the shorts he’s wearin’,
you’re hooked and you can’t stop staring.
Oh baby, you wanna get with him,
and take his picture.
Your pastor tried to warn you,
but that ass you saw makes you SO HORNY!
Oooh, rub that waxed skin,
he said he wants in your van.
Oh screw him, screw him, 'cause he’s better than your right hand.

You saw him dancin’,
to hell with romancin’,
Cause he’s a hot, shot, who’s eager for your cock.

You’re tired of magazines,
that say breeding is the only thing.
Take the average horny man and ask him that,
he’ll take a tight male ass.

FELLAS! (Yeah?) FELLAS! (Yeah?)
Has your man candy got the butt? (Hell, yeah!)
Well, bounce it, bounce it, bounce it, bounce it, bounce that healthy butt.
Baby got ass.

(LA face with the SF booty.)

That being said, now I return you to Punani Talk, which is already in progress.

:rolleyes:

No. it didn’t.

You guys seems so ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OBLIVIOUS to your heterosexism.

Of course you don’t notice it. Culture is skewed so heavily your way that a straight couple can be doing everything but fucking in public and while a few might complain, if I held Otto’s hand in public, some dicks would try to get a morals charge thrown on us if someone didn’t decide to get violent and attack or kill us*.

If the gay posters of the board all decided that we were going to objectify people as viscerally as some of you do… speculating on dick size and being generally graphic about it, many of you would whine.

Coming in here and further being assholes and taking sport in this really shows how not only do you NOT get it, but demonstrating the behavior that is utterly obnoxious to begin with.

And now will be the flurry of those who will decry me, say no one listens to me anyways, and that I’m some shrill loose cannon. Really. Get a life. Add something to the discussion or shut the fuck up. Criticizing me as a person/poster for the personality qualities you project on to me is a distraction.

*This was an example. I’ve never met Otto in person. Though Otto lives in probably the most liberal part of Wisconsin, even there such things can happen.

Stop right there, because you’re making some pretty damn big assumptions. Now reconsider that post with some new info: I’m female.

Uh huh. Are you straight?

If so… assumptions still stand.

Hee. Heterosexism. May not be a new word, but I like it.

I seem to recall that some of our homosexual population feels free to make lewd comments about the anatomies of persons of their own gender that they find attractive. And they’re welcome to. Really. So, rejoice! There’s no inequity here but what you yourself have imposed.

No. If I were straight, would I be posting repeatedly about how much I like boobies (not my own)?
Really, where is your logic? I’d call it pretty heteronormative to assume I’m male when I quote Angelina Jolie’s butt, and then assume I’m straight when I correct the first assumption.

Oy vey. What the fuck does that even mean?

Which has what, exactly, to do with the SDMB?

Check your crystal ball Kreskin. And while you’re at it, please get off the cross, we’ll need the wood come winter time. I mean, fuck, on the Dope of all places you think people would get on your ass for saying that some guy was cute or you thought he was well hung? Maybe some would, but how would those whiners be any different than you right now?

So… by us acting as if a behavior that isn’t wrong… isn’t wrong, you’re pissed off on behalf of, what, gay people everywhere? Or is this just personal? I’m just trying to pin down the level of lunacy at work here.

Hup hup hup! Up on the cross! On the double!

I see. “This is my point, and if you disagree with me, why, you don’t have a life! You evil heterosexists you!”

How about you substantiate your idiocy here?

:rolleyes:
Yes, you’re posting like an idiot. Yes, your position is totally intellectually bankrupt. And now you’re acting like a wimp and a coward. If you throw the first punch, especially in the Pit, don’t go whining about how people will throw one back.

So, put your money where your mouth is. Give proof or retract.

You’ve forgotten Dirty Pillows!

Nope. Read what you quoted again. :slight_smile:

Time to shift gears!
Radar Operator: Colonel, you better have a look at this radar.
Colonel: What is it, son?
Radar Operator: I don’t know, sir, but it looks like a giant…
Jet Pilot: Dick. Dick, take a look out of starboard.
Co-Pilot: Oh my God, it looks like a huge…
Bird-Watching Woman: Pecker.
Bird-Watching Man: [raising binoculars] Ooh, Where?
Bird-Watching Woman: Over there. What sort of bird is that? Wait, it’s not a woodpecker, it looks like someone’s…
Army Sergeant: Privates. We have reports of an unidentified flying object. It has a long, smooth shaft, complete with…
Baseball Umpire: Two balls.
[looking up from game]
Baseball Umpire: What is that. It looks just like an enormous…
Chinese Teacher: Wang. pay attention.
Wang: I was distracted by that giant flying…
Musician: Willie.
Willie: Yeah?
Musician: What’s that?
Willie: [squints] Well, that looks like a huge…
Colonel: Johnson.
Radar Operator: Yes, sir?
Colonel: Get on the horn to British Intelligence and let them know about this.

Look, we can all agree that some dumbasses hate gay peopel and wish (or dispense) physical harm upon them. We can all agree that this is Bad. But why the hell would that mean people can’t talk about boobs any more?

Yes, because the SDMB hates The Gays. This straight white male says go for it. It’s always interesting seeing/playfully debating what other people find sexy, gay , striaght, or anywhere in between. It’s one of the great things about the SDMB that we’re free to do it.

As for boobs, well, a lot of people like boobs. A lot. So it stands that a lot of people would talk about boobs once in a while.