You like titties. We get it. Stop sharing.

It’s always a worry when Breasts get out of Hand.

That didn’t actually provide access to the entire thread, did it? Sorry. Here ya’ go, although be forewarned, as the parse above is relatively tame compared to the possibly TMI in the link.

I suppose that might be considered a pity. If it were true. Which it’s not. Which if you had read two more posts in that very thread you would know, because you would’ve seen this post responding to Guinastasia.

Coincidence.

Not to my recollection, but if I did I would hope that it was not the only thing I said in the post.

Good grief Otto, it’s the same dang thread man.

Overkill is one thing but I’m all for anyone of any orientation makin’ a funny about body parts from time to time. Can really exclude one without excluding them all and what’s the fun in that?

Yes it is the same dang thread, but it’s not my “very last post before this thread” as you snarkily claimed it was.

Did I say “exclude”? Did I say never? No. Could you, for a refreshing change of pace, respond to what’s actually going on?

The ironic thing is…

Cybil Shepard’s tits ain’t all that. She’s a looker (or once was), but after the pool house scene in The Last Picture Show, her allure has errr…sagged.

Hey, lay off the OP. If she wants to share her tits with us, that’s fine by me.

Oh, hold the phone. The OP’s a guy, he doesn’t have any tits. Bummer.

Go ahead. I pit the fool who wants to share tits he don’t have.

Does the OP have any other examples of posters inappropriately proclaiming their proclivity for Personal Flotation Devices in other threads? Is this really a problem? I admit I’m not the most prolific poster, but I don’t recall seeing this issue all that often.

Who the hell would brag about that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Otto, what are you going on about? Are you a rabid ass man? Maybe you need a better example; roger’s comment was genuinely funny and didn’t de-rail the thread at all.

Excuse me, but I heard there were boobies in here?

Snarky? Hell man, I’m taking up for tits, not bashing you. Nothing I said was remotely snarky. If, however, you wish to press that trivial point then I’ll amend it to say that it wasn’t just your last one but your last two posts that were critical of roger’s OP. This of course makes your contention it was a “coincidence” even less believable but if you say so then okay. Got it.

Don’t be disingenuous. Where in your OP did you cut the action any slack? (And that was to be Can’t really exclude…)

Exactly what I did, dude. No offense but you’re the one resorting to trivial points that have nothing to do with the basis of the OP. I tried to and believe I was successful at staying very much focused on the subject and how my opinion differed on what’s acceptable.

More like:

(|)

If you ask me.

When I read Roger’s post in the thread linked in this OP, I didn’t find it particularly on topic either, but I just ignored it and moved on. Good point, though, otto. Not every thread is an MPSIMS wander across any territory available. Some times staying on topic is good.

Nigh-random interjections of many different types crop up in many threads, and in all forums. They’re generally designed to get a chuckle out of those viewing the thread - at least the ones with a sense of humor.

I endorse the practice, I practice the practice, and I hope the practice endures.

I like titties!

Isn’t it awfully good to see some breasts?
Isn’t it frightfully good to stare at tits?
It’s swell to see some mellons,
It’s divine to catch a glimpse.
From the tiniest little a cups,
To the world’s biggest boobs.

So three cheers for your titites or your knockers!
Hooray for your shapely mamory glands!
Your mounds o’ flesh, your husband’s pals
Your gazongas or your jugs.
You can wrap 'em up in ribbons
You can brush 'em 'gainst his arm.
But don’t take 'em out in public
Or someone will take a pic
And you’ll wind up on girls, gone, wild.

I like Chinese

titties.

I prefer Japanese myself.
[sub]What? I was talking about food, you perv.[/sub]

call em jugs, call em boobies, call em knockers
sweater puppets, hooters, tits or cans.
no matter the moniker that you place on ‘em
I’m tellin’ you right now that I’m a fan.

I like em under sweaters, under shirts and under water
I like em covered up and I really like em bare
Cause the most important thing you can do with them
is to do the right thing, and share.

I like em in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night
under the sun, and beneath the crescent moon
I like em in fancy dresses, old t shirts and leather jackets
in expensive restaurants and greasy spoons.

I like em when they’re riding high, and pointing at the stars
i like em when they’re hanging low, and resting on the bar
I like em big, I like em small, i like every single gland
they’re natures own distraction, and don’t you understand
that knockers, hooters, jugs and cans, are what helped to shape this land?

It’s not the gun, it’s not the buck, it’s not the promise of gold.
It’s not the westward expansion, or whatever else you’ve been told.
America was built on boobies, it’s as plain as the nose on your face
you only need see a bustier for me to rest my case.

So now it’s time to leave here, wrap up this tawdry rhyme
though just in case you missed it, I’ll say it one more time.
I like boobies, I like knockers, I like titties, I like cans,
I like 'em all shapes and sizes, I like 'em pale, I like 'em tanned
but most of all I like 'em, on the women I love best,
and those women are the women, who aren’t afraid to feel their chest.
www.feelyourboobies.com

Hoohas, are a whole different subject…