You like titties. We get it. Stop sharing.

Inspired by, but certainly not limited to, post 7 in this thread.

We get it. The whole board gets it. You like breasts. You like looking at breasts. Could you not fucking bring threads to screeching halts to let us all know you like breasts? It has bugger all to do with the topic at hand, it’s not funny and, honestly, you come off like a bit of an asshole. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic and all you want to do is yammer about how much you like looking at breasts, please consider it assumed that you like looking at breasts and step the fuck off the thread.

Again, not meaning specifically to pick on roger here because he’s hardly the only offender, but seriously.

You know what I really like to look at?

This is outta left field, but… tits?

:smiley:

Seriously, though, Otto has my agreement. I like the female form quite a bit myself, but c’mon. There’s a time and a place, etc, etc.

This post inspired me to look at titties on the Internet. Thanks for helping make my life more pleasurable, Otto.

There are titties on the internet!?

The internet has titties?

There’s a tittienet?

So many beautiful titties. Can’t get 'nuff them titties!

Jeez, you’ve got a filthy mind, whatever made you think of that :dubious:

Obviously, I was not thinking of anything quite so crass as tits. No, my friend, I was thinking of Airbags , Appalachians, Assets, Baby bait, Backbreakers, Back rubbers, Backrests, Balloons, Banana squeezers, Basketballs, Bazongas, Bazooms, Bazoombas, Bedtime beach balls, Bigguns, Bikini stuffers, Blouse bunnies, Boobage, Boobies, Boobs, Bookends, Boulders, Cannon balls, Cans, Cantaloupes, Casabas, Chest puppies, Coconuts, Cock Warmers, Cold weather indicators, Curves, Cushions, Dairy pillows, Dirty pillows , Dolly Partons, Doozers, Double D’s, Double whammies, Dual air bags, Flesh Colored Fun Bags, Flesh melons, Flotation devices, Food For Thought, Fun bags, Gajoombas, Gazongas, God’s greatest creation, Grand Tetons, Handholds, Hand warmers, Happy bags, Happy fun bags, Happy pillows, Hat hangers, Honeydews, Hoohas, Hooters, Hypnotizers, Jigglers, Jug, Jumbos, Kazongas, Lethal weapons, Love jugs, Love melons, Love pillows, Lucky charms, Lungs, Magnets, Majestic mountains, Massage pillows, Melons, Mesmerizers, Milk bags, Milk shakes, Milk wagons, Moneymakers, Mounds, Mountains, Nature’s little thermometers, Naughty bits, Nice-uns, Omigods, Orbs, Padding, Pair of problems, Party bags, Perkies, Perpetual entertainment, Personal flotation devices, Pert and perkies, Pillows, Pompoms, Rack, Rackage, Rib balloons, Rib cushions, Shelf, Shock and awe, Silicone earmuffs, Ski slopes, Stress busters, Sweater kittens, Sweater melons, Sweater puppies, Sweater stuffers, Ta-tas, Ticket sellers, Tig bitties, Twin peaks, Unidentified bouncing objects, Watermelons, or maybe Wonder twins.

I hope this clears up any problems.

I sincerely apologize, my friend. Clearly you are a man above any such base thinking, and I stand corrected.

Also, could people please stop mentioning that they got their doctorates from Duke University?

They have doctorates at Duke?

Not only that, there are TITTY doctors at Duke.

(o)(o)

You forgot Winnebagos.

Damn, I love me some titties, but that goes without saying, which I reckon is the point of the OP.
Mmmmmm, titties!

Oops! I said it!

For what it’s worth, Otto, I’m with you.

And no list would be complete without chesticles.

[hijack]

penis.

[/hijack]

Pity that in your very last post before this thread that you were apparently frustrated with gasp roger for questioning the sanity of a stranger removing pubic hairs from a urinal and using them privately to achieve orgasm.

Maybe I’m reading you wrong, Otto, but couldn’t your beef with roger’s outing of that behavior have remained in that thread? Have you never made a joke about what you find sexy in a man’s body within the confines of a thread not completely devoted to that particular topic? Just askin’.

I’d not really noticed breasts getting out of hand. In fact, with FinnAgain’s contribution they’ve provided yet another reason for some of us to smile.