You never take me anywhere!

The universal complaint of wives everywhere …

In this case, it’s true.

" plenty of beer was located throughout the residence"

-lv

Ah yes, doormat wives.

“You don’t bring me flowers. . . You don’t clean the dog shit. You hardly pick me up anymore when you walk through the door at the end of the day.”

OMFG! This man should inspire the same ire as the woman who left a man in her car’s windsheild to die. What was he waiting for?

I think in this case the punishment should fit the crime. What say we tie him to the floor and leave him there for a few months?

Maybe sprinkle a few of the maggots from his wife on him, just so he gets off to a fast start …

Bruce Daddy said, '“You don’t bring me flowers. . . You don’t clean the dog shit. You hardly pick me up anymore when you walk through the door at the end of the day.”

HA! Fucking inspired.

However, I would have said, “You hardly pick me up anymore when I fall on the floor in the middle of May”

But yours was just as good! I mean it! :slight_smile:

This boggles the mind. Ok, fine, your wife doesn’t like going to the doctor. But that doesn’t mean you just leave her laying on the floor! I cannot understand where he thought not liking doctor = leave on floor for months.

I’m wondering what happened to cause her to end up on the floor in the first place. Did she fall out of her wheelchair and injure herself in the process, which prompted the not liking the doctor comment? Which still doesn’t explain why he never helped her up. Or, did she fall out of the chair, he left her there until she needed medical attention and then refused because she doesn’t like the doctor? Which also still doesn’t explain why he never helped her up.

Ugh. Makes me sick.