You sir, with the balls

Christ, theres a guy I work with like that. At any point in the day, sitting in front of the computer, standing in roomful of people and talking, he’s perfectly comfortable to stick his hand down his pants and scratch away. No embarrassment at all. Maintains eye contact and everything.

Whats worse is, he likes to be the 1st one to see the donuts. He literally picks up each one and examines it and puts it down. Makes it a little hard to eat said donut.

Please tell me you meant that it makes it impossible to eat said donut.

Please do not nut the donuts.

Gawd, I play in a softball league and that grosses me out.

Knock knock.

Who’s there?

Apparently Accenture guy’s nuts.

My current client is infested with them. Mind you, I’m a consultant too, but I’m actually in the trenches, maintaining systems and helping people. Especially the people who have been inflicted with Know-It-All High-Level Management Goons from Planet Accenture.
[sup]So, ask me: Do I have an opinion on the subject?[/sup]

Tranquilis: do you have an opinion on the subject?

[sub]snicker[/sub]

Lets just say that my exposure to AA / Accenture personnel has been less than happy, and has left me less than impressed.

Ball-scratching on the train, with the company logo splatered across one’s gear, though… That’s a new one.

This is the one that got an audible reaction out of me… Blech!

You haven’t been here long, have you?

:slight_smile:

Coldfire, I thought that Andersen(sp?) was split up to seperate the Management Consulting from the Technical, and Accenture was strictly the technical consulting arm. I could be wrong, it’s happened once before…

[obscure Monkees reference]

(Peter: ) Zilch! Mister Grabanutsack, Mister Al Grabanutsack… Mister Grabanutsack, Mister Al Grabanutsack… (Davy: ) Zilch! Open zipper riding to Accenture… Open zipper riding to Accenture… (Micky: ) Zilch! Never mind the comportment, the itch is too intense… Never mind the comportment, the itch is too intense… (Mike: ) Zilch! It is of my opinion the commuters are revolting… It is of my opinion the commuters are revolting… Zilch! Zilch! Ziiiiilch!

[/obscure Monkees reference]