You torture a 4 year old child to death? You bet I'm going to pit you, bitch!

Agreed but adding a Pit thread to that crosses the line.

You monster!

The woman was born a man so it may be a name she came up with all on her own.

Better still…she chose the name.

What if the toddler said something derogatory about your girlfriend?

Okay, in all seriousness, that kid never stood a chance. His mother had already lost custody for failing to provide adequate care and his father was in and out of jail for much of the boy’s short life, during which time the father left the boy in the care of whatever “girlfriend” he was banging at the time. Plus the area’s child services whatever wasn’t paying enough attention to realize that the kid had no actual parent at all present in the last month of his life.

I’m not shocked by how the story of that boy’s life ended. And that’s kind of sad.

So you’re supporting toddler torture/murder?

… yes?

Wait, no.

Which one’s bad? Because not that one.

Actually, I’m not supporting the torture or murder of anybody. But when you pop out kids you don’t give a fuck about and then lose them to a father who also doesn’t give a fuck about them and spends more time in jails than not and, in that time, gives the kid to yet another somebody who doesn’t give a fuck about them… bad shit happens.

It’s not shocking. That doesn’t mean I think it’s a-okay.

Bit classless to refer to someone else’s birth gender without their leave, isn’t it? :dubious:

As to the OP, I was all set to torture a 4 year old child to death just this afternoon, but I have reconsidered as I decided I couldn’t face being pitted for it.

Ted Koppel: Just answer me this, Tweek: What do you see as “positive” about toddler murder?
Tweek: Aaaaahah. U-uh-m. It’s easy?
Ted Koppel: [ponders the possibility] Yes… It is easy.

Well, keep us posted.(reckon how ah gots me an itchy Pittin’ finger…)

Then I would pit their bitch ass!

This would never happen in my world where parents instantly and forever lose all rights to their child if they try to use overly creative spellings for normal names. Myls? Come on. It would be my discretion so be careful. There would only be one spelling Derek too. I would put my best people on deciding which one is correct.

Of course the story is sad and the lady horrible. That should go without saying. The kid had no chance with a father like that though.

I agree completely! I know some folks who tried to name their kid “Michael.” The instant I saw that idiotic spelling, I called CPS to have their parental rights rescinded. I’m happy to report that little מיכאל is now safe and happy with his new family!

bore 1 (bôr, br)
v. bored, bor·ing, bores
v.tr.

1. To make a hole in or through, with or as if with a drill.
  2. To form (a tunnel, for example) by drilling, digging, or burrowing.

:eek:

Yes, I am the classless one.

v. tears

1. separates or pulls apart by force

:eek:

You can certainly go too far with creative spellings but I think Myls looks kind of cool.

Yeh, that was excellent. And at the bottom I found this link (OT but what the hell):
New Breeding Program Aimed At Keeping Moderate Republicans From Going Extinct