Your baby's first birthday

We had our baby luau for my daughter Anya. In Hawaii, first birthday parties are grand events, and our daughter deserved no less.

http://www.dulcemichaelanya.com/anya.htm

Any one else have pictures of their baby’s first birthday?

I don’t have any pictures to share, but I just have to say that is one abso-frickin’-lutely adorable little baby girl! I wanna pinch her widdle cheeks! I can’t pinch my own kids’s cheeks, it makes them roll their eyes and go, “Mo-om!”

Yay! I’ve been peeking at the pics you post since she was tiny. Love the pink crocheted outfit…did a grandma make that??

No pics either but yours are adorable. I love the little pony tails in her hair.

Ditto – she’s a cutie-pie. But I MUST know what her bib says: “Are these people really … ?”

And somewhere I have pictures of my kids’ first birthdays, but not handy. You’ll have to take my word for it that they were completely adorable.

Wow! She’s turning into a real person! I love when they do that!

It says “Are these people REALLY my relatives”? :slight_smile:

I’ve been watching your threads too, HubZilla. She’s a real cutie!

So, where are the other first birthday pics?

GT

I’m thinkin’ that just about everybody with kids has pics from the first birthday. Whether they’re uploadable is the question.

As an aside…

If you live in the Bay Area you can contact KPIX Channel 5 and send them a pic of your little one prior to the birthday, and they’ll air it in a segment called “First Birthdays”. I paid $45 for a tape of a 2.5 second airing. :wally