Your Favourite Christopher Lloyd role

I thought he had more or less retired from acting, but looking at his IMDB page, he’s been showing up all over the place, with numerous credits on the way.

I still like him best as Doc from the Back To The Future trilogy.

Ha! I wondered why One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest wasn’t on the list and then I realized I was confusing Christopher Lloyd with Brad Dourif.

Thought about it for a minute and decided that Lloyd could have played Grima Wormtongue and done just fine.

I voted for Ignatowski. Loved that character, so befuddled.

Professor Plum

His uncle Fester didn’t do it for me. I remember Jackie Coogan best as Fester. I loved the Back To the Future trilogy and thought Doc Brown was a great character. But the first role I thought of when I read the thread title was Commander Kruge, the Klingon Bird-of-Prey captain in Star Trek III: The Search For Spock. He had the perfect menacing air for the role, from commanding an underling to feed his pet targ, to pulling Kirk into the pit with him on the Genesis planet as that world was breaking apart. “I…have…had…enough…of…YOU!”

John Bigboote

Voted “Another One” because

Mr. Taber from One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest isn’t listed.

One of his smaller roles, but my fave.

I really liked him in Star Trek and Taxi, but I think his most memorable character is Doc Brown from BTTF.

Actually, good point. Might be his best movie, anyway.

I’m torn between Doc Brown and Fester. I love him so much in both roles.

Augh! Only allowed to choose one?

Taxi is one of my favorite shows of all time, and the Back to the Future trilogy are some of my favorite films. I went with Jim Ignatowski: since the quality of both roles is the same, I let quantity tip the scales.

"It’s not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy? "

“I was FROZEN today!”

I voted “Another one” – one of my favourite movies is Twenty Bucks, and his small role in that movie is nevertheless quite memorable.

He’s good in most everything, but Reverend Jim was genius. I’m surprised it’s even close. Must be the young whips that have never seen Taxi.

I picked Doc Brown, but I really did like him as Judge Doom.

For the win I submit:
“What does a yellow light mean?”
“Slower”
“W-h-a-t d-o-e-s a y-e-l-l-o-w l-i-g-h-t m-e-a-n?”
:smiley:

I’ll be different and go with Pieces the leper from “Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead.”

I voted for Doc Brown, but I didn’t realize how good he was until reading this thread. Clue’s Professor Plum was a close second.

This is my vote, as well.

Kirk: Why didn’t you beam Spock up too?
Kruge: Because you wished it.

+1