Your humble TubaDiva asks a favor.

Having had friends who lost parents to cancer…I’ll be praying for your sister and your family. Times like this are hard. I wish you the best.

I’ll be thinking of your sister and you tomorrow. I hope all goes well.

Tuba, will keep you and your sister in my prayers. Best of luck - hope it all turns out well.

Having been through this myself, I know the power of good vibes. Consider them sent.

She’ll be in my thoughts.

Dave

I will light a candle tonite, and send good vibes your way tomorrow…

For some reason I’m real positive about this. Prayers said, but don’t tell my pastor they were Hail Marys. There are just some things that The Goddess is better for, regardless her avatar, but he might not understand.

High frequency positive vibrations headed your way Tuba!

Warmest Wishes,

Chris

I wish her luck. The Welfy family hates cancer.

(((((((Tuba)))))))

(((((((Tuba’s Sister)))))))

Here’s hopin’ fer 'ya kid.

Done and will keep her and y’all in my prayers.

{TUBAFAMILY}

I’ll knock on wood and spin around three times in a counterclockwise manner for her, Tuba. Here’s hoping she fails that test big time. (ie: gets a negative result, therein meaning no C, which means celebration for all Tubas involved…) This board could use some good news.

Dear TubaDiva’s Sister,
I send my warmest hope your way. A candle will be lit on your behalf. Bless you for your strength and courage.
~Mitchell Albert~

Dear TubaDiva and Family,
Be strong and stick together. We’ll be here to support you.
~M.A.~

We’re dealing with it in my family, too, right now, so I’m sending forth special prayers and hugs to you and your family, Tuba. Keep us posted as you can.

Tuba, I don’t know if you and your family are religious at all (I’m not religious but I am very spiritual), so I hope that I will not offend with this, but I get an email blessing letter every month, with prayer affirmations, one of which I will share with you:

For healing:
Ever in God’s presence, I am filled with life.
My health and well-being are assured!

{{{{{TubaDiva}}}}}
{{{{{TubaSister}}}}}
{{{{{TubaFamily}}}}}

You’ll be in my thoughts too, Tuba. Best of wishes…((Tuba))

I’m sorry to hear it, Tuba. Your sister, you , and your family all have my best wishes.

And you and your family too, Catrandom.

Tuba, your family is in my thoughts. I hope you can bring us good news very soon.

Tuba, my aunt is currently struggling with cancer as well, and I know it must be very hard on her, you, and your family. Please except my best wishes; I hope she gets better soon.

Sorry, by her, I meant SisterDiva.