Your latest guilty pleasure - mine was "Cellular"

I went in thinking I’d hate this movie, and instead I truly enjoyed it. Sure, it was mindless escapism - but engagingly done! Yeah, there were probably plotholes, but I didn’t care! It was fun!

Well anyway, any new guilty pleasures out there with you all or comments on “Cellular”?

I have had two guilty pleasures lately.

Derek Zoolander, which my SO holds up as proof that I can never objectively rate a movie again. I am embarassed to say I really, really liked it.

And closely following on the heels of that is Starsky and Hutch, with the same two guys. I’m thinking Owen Wilson is cute.

Ivan Reitman’s “Evolution”. Bought it for 4.95 at target thinking it was going to seriously suck. Instead, I found it rather interesting and comical.

I was so pleasantly surprised by Cellular.

I actually held my breath during the climax in the boathouse.

Plus, it was free, so even better for me!

Are you sure it was Cellular you were watching and not another, um, subgenre, so to speak? :wink:

70s Horror God Larry Cohen wrote the story for it, so I’ll try to catch it before it disappears…

The Ben Stiller movie? If so, he’s right.

And just to show you that my taste is just as bad, if not worse, than yours, I watched The Hot Girl last week on Thursday and Friday and laughed out loud at times. I know it was stupid and I should know better but I couldn’t help it.

I’m more than a little ashamed.

You mean The Hot Chick? Good lord man. Of all the movies I’ve seen, I consider The Hot Chick the worst one I’ve ever seen, and this is coming from a guy who enjoys, most Adam Sandler movies. You should feel o so ashamed.

Yeah… I meant The Hot Chick. What’s worse is that I watched it at work… I’m shocked that my boss didn’t fire me (for my taste in movies… not for watching one).

Speaking of The Hot Chick I had a wacky gender bender/cross-dressing film festival and watched it- pretty damn boring- and Sorority Boys which I actually found quite, quite hilarious. I highly recommend it.

Watched 13 Going on 30 the other weekend and enjoyed it fully.