Your MOST favourite....

Sensodyne Pronamel. Mainly because my dentist recced it.
Favorite car you would like to own, if money was absolutely no object?

Citroen Traction-savant, ca. 1938. Most beautiful car ever designed. Made famous in European B&W foreign intrigue films, after WWII.

Favorite Jello color when served on hospital dinner tray.

Red. Hospitals don’t have a lot of colour (except for flowers), so red Jello cheers the place up. Tastes great too.

Your favorite instrument in the symphony orchestra?

Bassoon - I love the way the mouthpiece hooks, like something the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland would play, and it can produce sounds that are eerie and mysterious, like the opening to The Rite of Spring, as well as clever and mischievous, as used in Uranus from The Planets Suite.

Favorite classical piece?

Beethoven’s 5th (yeah unsurprising answer)-still one of the most powerful symphonies ever written.
Favorite poem?

Quote the Raven “Nevermore.”
Favorite Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror episode?

The one where Kang and Kodos are thwarted by boards with nails

Favorite way a public figure was parodied?

Vaughan Meader’s “The First Family”, a full length LP of Kennedy family parody, released shortly before the assassination of JFK, then immediately withdrawn after the shooting.

Most favorite childhood camp song.

“The Birdies”

Lyrics:

Waaaaaaaay up in the sky
the little birds fly;
while down in their nests,
the little birds rest.
Wiiiiiiiiiiiith a wing on the left
and a wing on the right,
the little birds sleep
all through the night.
QUIET! THEY’RE SLEEPING!*
The bright sun comes up,
the dew goes away;**
“Good morning! Good morning!”
the little birds say.
The birdies!

• Must be shouted as loud as you can
    ** Said in a plodding, idiotic-sounding voice

Hand gestures omitted. God, I loved that song…

Most favorite movie of the past five years

Last Vegas (2013). Great leading cast, and a nice story in a fun setting.

Your favorite mainstream news site?

I go to AP because it has no drop-down bullshit and I only go there to see if WWIII has started while I slept, but they can’t even hire a hack intern to rewrite the lead so it can stand as a headline without having to click on the full story to get past all the asscovering journalistic disclaimers of a knowledgeable person in the field office who could not be named because he claimed that he was not fully authorized to make official comments on this particular aspect of the event.

Your favorite button on a 12-button phone keypad

7 ~~It is a lucky number for me
What is your favorite side dish?

Steamed Dumplings

favorite island

Outer Banks of North Carolina

Favorite historical warship

USS Archerfish, nailed the Japanese carrier Shinano in 1945, biggest warship ever sunk by a submarine.
Favorite historical warplane type

Messerschmitt Bf-109F fighter: http://www.promare.co.uk/ships/Images/Wrecks/bf109main.jpg

Favorite pre-2000 bomber aircraft

XB-70 Valkyrie, even though it never dropped a bomb. Fantastic engineering to a largely obsolete mission.

Favorite Lockheed Skunk Works project

High beta fusion reactor. Anything Beta’s gotta be good.

Favorite brand of anvil.

Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart

favorite rebel

The Dalai Lama

Favorite firearm based on appearances alone (other than the Mauser C-96 ‘broomhandle’)