Your MOST favourite....

Berry Tums. Delicious (welp, as much as any medicine deserves), eases the symptoms a bit too.
Fave song of yours as a child (12 or younger)

“Judy in Disguise (With Glasses).” Fun, peppy, and bouncy; the kind of song that could appeal to kids as well as adults.

Your favorite place to go to in the USA for a vacation?

Nags Head, N.C. Great beach, seafood, dunes, swimming, etc.

Your favorite non-U.S. place to go on vacation?

Beijing is the best city I’ve been to in the world. Lots to do, the smog was never that bad when I was there, and not expensive.

Favorite movie of the past 5 years? (released in the past 5 years, I mean)

Logan. Bittersweet ending to a solid franchise and goodbye to the best character of said franchise.
Favorite MST3K ep./film?

Gamerafor Tibby o Tibby!

Favorite Dr. Forrestor from MST3K?

The first one (was there a second one?). Smarmy and sardonic, just like any mad villian should be.
Favorite classic horror monster (~1st half of the 20th century)

House of Dracula (1945), with Dracula! the Wolf Man! the Frankenstein Monster! a mad scientist and a hunchback! What’s not to love?
Favorite flavor of pudding

banana

favorite femme fatale?

Julie Newmar as Catwoman, for being HILARIOUS as well as looking hot in a tight suit. Funny PLUS
sexy is a lethal combination.

Most favorite school fight song

The Notre Dame fight song (Victory March). I never went to Notre Dame, and I don’t follow their team, but the song is familiar enough from the movies, and it seems to me to be exactly what a school fight song should be.

Your favorite song from the 1980s?

Thriller
Most favorite salty snack?

Potato chips. Whether they are flavored or just plain, they are my go-to when I want a salty snack.

Your favorite character on “WKRP in Cincinnati”?

Dr. Johnny Fever

Favorite Norman Lear sitcom

All in the Family.

Favorite Chuck Lorre sitcom?

The Big Bang Theory. I could never enjoy “Two and a Half Men”, and my family and friends are all geeky enough we can relate with Sheldon & Leonard, etc.
Favorite movie villain?

Hans Gruber from Die Hard – cool, suave, could think on his feet, and wasn’t crushed by his own ego.

Favorite movie rogue?

Captain Jack Sparrow, at least for the 1st film. Witty, disarming, often hilarious.
Favorite fictional space wessel?

Solaris. Preferred the Russian version.

Favorite chair.

The one in front of my TV. Perfectly positioned and very comfortable.
Your favorite brand of toothpaste?