Your MOST favourite....

The Liberty Bell - an amazing piece of history, well-presented in Philadelphia, and still in very good shape: https://images.trvl-media.com/media/content/shared/images/travelguides/destination/178297/Liberty-Bell-Center-23465.jpg

Favorite person named Bell?

Daisy Bell, I’m half crazy all for the love of her.
Favorite piece of classical music?

Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony. Played by a good symphony orchestra, it absolutely rocks.

Your favorite vegetable?

Potato. Good for bakin, good for mashin, good for stewin!

WHAT is your favorite color?

Deep sky blue. Ever since I can remember. Brings me peace and joy and contentment.
What is your favorite species of bird? [Yes, swallows of any continent are allowed]

The ostrich. My dogs and an ostrich had a really funny encounter in Table Rock SC. They barked at it, it hissed back, they ran and came barking again, and it hissed them off again. I had a good laugh.

Favorite dinosaur

Triceratops. He just looks badass, and more than capable of holding his own.

Favorite member of the Monkees?

Michael Nesmith, for “Joanne” (but truthfully, I liked them all).

Favorite politician you’d never vote for.

Paul Ryan - I don’t agree with his politics, but he’s constantly on the firing line, usually from his own party, and doesn’t resort to name-calling and blame games like so many others in DC.

Favorite recording artist you don’t feel receives enough recognition

Fields of the Nephilim. Part of that is their fault, breaking up right after their best album (Elizium), then taking 15 years to pen a followup (with a mostly new lineup), only to have it roundly ignored by everyone. (As in) neither the mainstream nor the underground gives them any attention or respect. I guess a lot of people just take one look at their cowboy getup and conclude they are a joke band or something. Just try this on for starters.
Most favorite underrated album ever

Born to Laugh at Tornadoes by Was (Not Was). Many albums are calld “eclectic,” but this one has a rap song by Ozzy Osbourne, a torch song about suffocation by Mel Torme, great vocals from Doug Fieger of the Knack, nice guitar solos from Wayne Kramer of the MC5, high tech rockabilly by Mitch Ryder…

Favorite superhero sidekick

Klaus, the goldfish from American Dad, because of the snarky German accent

Favorite loser

Todd Martin. Great player, never won a major. Shame. Really nice guy, too.

Favorite young adult book?

The Hobbit. Again, do I need to explain this one? It’s because I like barrels. Duh.

Favorite puppet not meant for children

The equine title character in War Horse. Remarkable to see on stage.

Favorite Muppets character.

Fozzie Bear. How can you not love the lousy jokes, followed by “Wacka-wacka-wacka”?

Your favorite Partridge Family song?

“I Think I Love You” Not sure I could name another, so it must be my de facto fave.

along similar lines…

Your favorite medieval torture?

The iron maiden. It’s full of spikes inside and has a woman’s face on the outside to soften the blow a bit.

Favorite public nudity moment

Skinny-dipping in a nearby creek as a kid - it felt very liberating and naughty

Favorite time you saw your significant other naked

Any time she let me

favorite medication