your personal philosophy

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Meddle not in the affairs of toddlers, for the retribution will be swift and terrible, and in permanent marker on the living room wall.

LOL!!! Love it!! I’m putting that up on the wall with my others.
Forgot a general one of my own: There are two types of things in life: those you can change and those you can’t. Don’t waste time and energy worrying about the latter.

For my general mantra check out my rules of life.

This is my current Yahoo! sig:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright

Yup, that just about says it all.

Don’t live in the past.

Ya daaaaamn right. :smiley:
Mine?

Whatever does not kill me serves to make me stronger.

There is no shame in falling. There is only shame in not getting back up.

(similarly) There is no shame in making a mistake; There is only shame in not learning from it.

No pain, no gain.
Yep. That’s me in a nutshell. Kinda sorta.

Always expect the worst. Then you’re usually pleasantly surprised.

Everything in moderation…including moderation.

Don’t take life so seriously…you’ll never get out of it alive. (Bugs Bunny, I think)

Try not to pay too much attention to what other people think of you.

Living to eat is better than simply eating to live.

Take a page from your dog’s book: they’re always happy to see you, they think whatever you do is wonderful, and going anywhere at all is a grand adventure.
I’ve probably got more, but this’ll do for starters.

Always expect the worst, that way, when something good happens, it’s a pleasant surprise, and you’re never disappointed.

Rose

“Busy hands are happy hands.”

Seriously though, when I was in high school one of our regular substitutes used to tell us that when we weren’t working. It sounds pretty disgusting really.

My actual philosophy is really quite simple:
-Try to be the best person that you can be.