You're going to hate me for some of these games (Factory Balls and Auditorum)

I’m stuck on my 19th ball.

Whee! I kicked Factory Balls! On to Auditorium…

Never mind. I finished it.

I got it but didn’t know how.

I liked factory balls a lot more than the other one. It didn’t really take that long to beat it (there’s only 30 levels), but some of the levels were pretty challenging, and required some very creative thinking - like the one where half the ball was black with white spots and half was white with black spots.

I’m stuck on level 26. How the hell do you get the fish to turn red?

The fish turns the color of the water you originally put him in. So you need to have red water in the bowl when you add him.

I can’t get ball #19 right. Is there a way to turn it upside-down?

after you water flowers 3 times they disappear.

Still stuck?

dip in flowers
water
put the hat on
water
water
That gets rid of the bottom flowers, since they’ve been watered 3 times.
take hat off
dip in grass
water

It’s level 23. Here’s how:

Put the mask on (the thing that covers the spots)
Dip in black
Take the mask off
put the hat on
dip in black again
take the hat off
put the mask on
dip in white

I’m not sure why this works, because it doesn’t make any sense, but there you have it.

It is because the white paint only covers the bottom half of the ball. The can isn’t as full.

SO irritatingly simple, once you know how. Thanks!

I’m considering buying the full version of Auditorium too.

I bought the full version of Auditorium. Still haven’t finished it, but I still feel like I underpaid.

Dunno, it’s just kind of rare for me to find a game about which I would say both “this is beautiful” and “this is art”.

For the Auditorium game, is there any way to turn off the music?

Factory Balls was easy (although the Yin-Yang polka dots one I got only by random luck and experimentation) but man. I can’t even get past level 2-6 of Auditorium. It’s a very stylish game, that’s for sure, but I’m not sure I totally get it.

I finished Factory Balls! That was super cute.

:smiley:

Finished factory balls. Only had trouble with number 28, where you had to rotate it like a billion times and spray in the right order. I think I may be seriously dyslexic.

On to Auditorium!