You're starving to death. What is the one food you STILL will not eat?

I agree with Bippy the Beardless, faced with death you eat whatever is available to you, including long pig.
Having said that I couldn’t force a baked bean down to save my life.

Beef. i have a serious beef phobia. I can not touch it, raw or cooked. I would not kiss someone who had just eaten a hamburger.

Beef. i have a serious beef phobia. I can not touch it, raw or cooked. I would not kiss someone who had just eaten a hamburger.

Hominy. Eeyuk! What is that? It’s got to be softened teeth or something.
Oh, and mung bean. Indescribable really. It’s like eating despair.

I come from a Chinese background, so I’ve eaten a lot of very bizzare things, including just about every part of a pig (ears… mmm… crunchy…), sparrow, and dog.

I still won’t touch brussels sprouts.

Coconut, shredded or otherwise.

Cherries (but I will tie/untie the stem with my mouth)

Black licorice. Yick, yick, yick.

OK, I would eat anything that was going to provide calories and keep me alive. People included so long as we had a pact - like the Chilian aircrash survivors.

But once at a Japanese banquet (in Tokyo), lots of little titbits and a translator just behind me. I am determined to try everything put in front of me, so push a pile of fishy slime home and manage not to puke. Turning to translator, “Hmm, that was interesting. What was it?”, she responds, “I don’t know the English word, but what do you call fish eggs?”, me, “Roe”, her, “Yes, roe. Well that was the male equivalent”!!! :eek:

Now, who exactly has the job of harvesting this stuff?!? “What do you do?”, “Well, I jack off fish…”

This one gets me in trouble all the time. Some people find it very offensive that someone wouldn’t like this, but I can’t stand it.

Venison.

It smells like an open sewer while cooking and tastes what I would imagine sewage would taste like.

And yes, I’ve tried it many time by people who “know how to cook it” and guess what? It still tastes disgusting.

I’ll also put in a vote for olives and anchovies.

Liver. That shit is just nasty, nasty, nasty. The texture, the smell, the color, the taste. No, I will not eat liver.

Or olives.

Corn. (YUCK)

Stuff that wriggles, perhaps?

I’d eat the asshole of a skunk if I had some fresh garlic and olive oil.