Zartan (Evil master of disguise!)

I used to have a little G.I. Joe guy called Zartan,
Sing it with me now:

He’s an evil master of disguise
Zaran!
Changes color right before your eyes
Zartan!

Anyway, as the song sez the thing did in fact change color in ultraviolet (sun)light. In laymans terms, how do these new plastics that change color in sunlight and with heat work?. And please refrain from words like “electron” “orbit” and “polymer” in favor of “magic color pixies” whenever possible.

Adam “Inky” Greene

Whaaaaaat?

I’m thinking Zartan’s eyes were similar to the autobot/decpticon insignia on the back of a Transformer. Yes, no? It’s a heat sensitive material used to make those plastic strip thermometers you place on your forehead that change color in relation to your temperature.

Whatever happened to Zartan? He just seemed to disappear, although his brother, sister, and gang hung around long after he melted back into the bayou.

“I had a feeling that in Hell there would be mushrooms.” -The Secret of Monkey Island

If memory serves, Zartan created a stink because his “dossier” described him as schizophrenic. He also had this swamp sled that came with him.

Zartan was a third-rate poser.
Destro Rules Supreme!

Well, the magic color pixies…

Zartan was just a lamer… not Tomax and Xamot, they ruled.

Destro was just a pimp… telly savalas with a chrome job!

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

Zartan was just a lamer… not Tomax and Xamot, they ruled.

Destro was just a pimp… telly savalas with a chrome job!

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

Zartan-lived in swamp with lamo relatives.
Destro-resided in castle with the Baroness.

Destro Rules Supreme!!

Personally, I preferred Cobra Commander.
You can’t go wrong with a villain who has Starscream’s voice!

Visit the Internet Stellar Database at www.stellar-database.com

Cobra Commander ruled! Although I was REALLY hoping they’d show his face one day. Same for SnakeEyes. Not Destro, though. After all, you ALREADY KNEW what he looked like because of the form-fitting mask. Just assume a skin color and you had him…

“I had a feeling that in Hell there would be mushrooms.” -The Secret of Monkey Island