Zoggie turns the big 1-7

It’s my birthday today, yay!! I still can’t believe that in one more year, I’ll be an adult, and Crunchy Frog won’t feel bad about hitting on me.

Anyway, I’ve got some cool gifts (amazon books, CDs, and The Sims House Party), and tonight my parents and I are going to a play.

And it’s not just my big day either. Yeah, Bruce Springsteen turns 52 on this day. And Robert Bloch (one of my fave authors) died on this day, as did Sigmund Freud but that’s a bit morbid…

Well, thanks for reading the thread, guys. :slight_smile:

Happy Bithday! May you have seventeen more!

Happy 17th! Have a wonderful day.

::pulls out the cake and candles and starts to sing::

(badly, of course, but it’s the thought that counts, right?)

Wooo! Happy Birthday Zoggie!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that it’s just the start of a wonderful year!

::hugs::

Rose

Good for you. :smiley:

Happy Birthday. Seventeen is a great age. I wish I could remember it. I am old enough to be your Father. What did you think the 57 stood for? Zoggie, Bruce Springsteen, And Booker57 share the same birthday. Isn’t that one of the 7 signs?

Party on Zoggie;)

Happy birthday youngster! :wink:

Here’s to many more.

Here’s a little acrostic (or whatever the heck it’s called) just for you on your birthday

Zany
Off-kilter
Great
Gregarious
Intelligent
Effervescent

Huzzah! Happy birthday to one of my bestest board buddies!

(Whee…alliteration is fun).

Nice to see that you’ve finally joined the ranks of us 17 year olds. Heh heh…

Happy big 17, Zoggie!!!

For your birthday, I give you a life-sized Davy Jones to do with as you will! :smiley:

Aw, you guys are too sweet! You remembered my love for Davy Jones, TruePisces. :slight_smile: thanks.

Booker- your birthday is today too? Wow. Happy Bday. My real dad is fifty, so I guess you’re not too far off the mark. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, all of you!

Happy Birthday, Zoggie! You, too, Booker.

Happy birthday, Zoggie! I have socks older than you.

You too, Booker57!

And if Bruce is lurking, greetings to him too.

::runs naked through thread while singing “Happy Birthday” to Zoggie::

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Z!!!

IM me later, and I’ll give you your present… Hehehe… <evil grin>

Deiket