Is there more proof of Jesus than Evolution?

Just like Voyager said, unless you define what you mean by evolution, we can’t even start. There is plenty of evidence for what has been deemed “MICRO-evolution” which would be the same as speciation or what has occurred since two dogs (or something that looks like a dog) walked off the ark and evolved into all the different types of canine creatures we have today. Preposterous? Not nearly as preposterous as all the canines coming from some one-celled piece of primordial soup.

As for one species changing to another, “MACRO-evolution” if you will, like fish to birds or mammals, all we have is a lot of imagination which would require much more faith than what it takes to believe that God created all this stuff using methods we are only beginning to understand in science and mathematics. Consider the possibilities in fractal geometry. Endless variety from simple variations in a formula?

Wish I could help you more, but as you all know by now, I’m dumb as a rock. Maybe Mount Everest is my ancestor. Who are yours?

By the way, did you mean moutonous? Something aobut French sheep? These computers can’t spel worth beans. They make two many misteaks.