Ask the Guy Who Doesn't Like to Answer Questions

I’m the guy who doesn’t like to answer questions. So, go ahead. Ask me anything. I’ll try my best not to answer at all. Or, if for some strange reason, I do decide to actually post an answer to a question, I’ll also try my best to make it as useless and unhelpful as possible.

Dear Mr. The Guy Who Doesn’t Like To Answer Questions Guy,

It has become obvious to me that I am drifting through my life without any real ambition or purpose. Tell me, Mr. The Guy Who Doesn’t Like To Answer Questions Guy, does fate have something in store for me? What path should I take to arrive at my destiny? Should I be a firefighter or a ballerina when I grow up?

Also, can you tell me how to get my whites whiter, and my brights brighter?

** Myrnalene**, as far as the path to take, do as Boz Scaggs advised: “Down Two, Then Left”.

I sincerely hope this wasn’t helpful.

Dear The Guy Who Doesn’t Like To Answer Questions,

I don’t like asking questions. What should I do?

-Bewildered in Brentwood

Sir, I do applaud your artistry. Thank you for not helping me.

Why?

I thank you in advance for your answer.

Dear Mr. TGWDLTAQG

What is the meaning of life?

I have a question that hasn’t been bothering me, and to which I desperately need no answer.

Considering that U.S. Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday in November, how many jockeys in full body casts would it take to fill the volume of the Goodyear blimp?

How could someone “not like to answer questions?”

If you don’t like to answer questions, why are you starting a thread?

Huh?

Answer me that.

Dear Mr GWDLTAQ,

Do you prefer to ask questions? Which is the best question you’ve ever asked? Who did you ask it of? What did they say?

Start a thread, of course.

See sentence four of the OP.

That may be the case, but your thanks, are, or course, worthless. Because, as any intelligent being might surmise from the thread title, the answer to your question is:

Dear Mr. The Guy Who Doesn’t Like To Answer Questions Guy,

Recently I’ve noticed that it burns when I pee… what does this mean?

Yes or no?

You’re standing too close to the fire.
[sub]Sorry to muscle in on your thread, notcynical, but that one was too good to pass up.[/sub]

Dear Guy Who Doesn’t Like To Answer Questions,

Do you know what happened to my blue headband I use for jogging? I really miss it.

Dear Guy who doesn’t like to answer questions,

is this my pen?

Dear Guy Who Doesn’t Like to Answer Questions,

So like, um, hey, how’s it going?