'Cleverboy', step inside please.

Hello! Sit down and shut the fuck up.

I’m not on a goddamn holy high horse. The link you posted in your MPSIMS thread was tacky and tasteless, and I’m not the only person who found it to be so. You want to make fun of mentally handicapped people? Don’t do it here. “Don’t be a jerk.” Learn it. Love it. Live it.

I’m not trying to change the world. I’m trying to tell you you’re link was fucking tasteless and fucking tacky. Is that clear enough?

Don’t fucking tell me that shit you posted was funny. It wasn’t.

You start up with:

Nobody called you ‘some offending ass’. I turned your question at you and asked what was wrong with you.

Neither you, nor Siemsi have any place telling me or anybody else to ‘lighten up’ regarding this subject. Especially when after ONLY expressing disapproval of the link you offered, we’re told to LIGHTEN UP! Like we DIDN’T GET IT!

That’s all. Don’t you have homework or something to be doing?

Huzzah. He also came off like a total prick in this GQ thread.

Way to make an entrance, sparky.

Yeah, real funny :rolleyes:

And now, a quote which contains some of the smartest words I have seen posted here (parts edited out to contextualize):

QUOTE]*Originally posted by Kyla *
**As I have observed Esprix comment many times, what some people call “P.C.”, others call “being polite.” I am so sick of people complaining about everyone being too P.C., when all people want is for these morons to behave with the slightest bit of common decency. If someone wants their ethnic group to be called by one moniker instead of another, fucking be polite and do it! It’s not “P.C.”! It’s called respect!

GUESS WHAT? You’re not being politically incorrect by being rude - you’re being a fucking moron who needs to learn manners. **
[/QUOTE]

My favorite post from that GQ thread:

:D:D:D:D

black455, hey thanks for that one. I now realize the full spectrum of idiocy we deal with here.

I was gentle with the lad in the thread Jessica2 highlighted. So, let me be blunt:

To blindly post material which some would reasonably find offensive, and then cry about the negative replies is childish. You set yourself up for an ambush and then got lit up by it. Sucks to be you.

Now turn off the computer before Mom hears you crying and whining and comes to find out what sort of bigotry you’re spreading.

Tripler
After reading your responses to other posters, yes, I do think you’re an idiot.

that was in MPSIMS???

:eek:

Gosh, I’m so glad I don’t hang out there - they’re mean!!!

His user name appears to be a misnomer. Look.

After being helped, and nicely, too I might add, by two Dopers, he still cops an attitude. :wally:

I looked at the “Hilarious” thread, but when I saw the burgerking in the url, I knew what it was, someone had already sent me that. Some of my buds are incredibly witty, others try to make up for lack of wits with smarmy “funny” shit. (And this is coming from a guy of such low taste I posted in Mnementh’s mad prophet thread. (That was funny). I’ve even asked for Lieu to post! :smack:

So, I say again, you ludicrous pile of fetid maggots feeding on the juicy decomposition of Fluffy who was accidently run over on a hot summer day and not found for a couple of days cleverman, you’re not so clever. Now, shut up and learn some manners.

btw, my apologies for offending the normal people here. :wink:

Obviously, our screen names aren’t totally accurate. F’rinstance, I’m not really a superbee, and…well, mebbe he forgot the “not too” at the beginning of his.

What a charming fellow. :rolleyes:

I pull out my crystal ball and I see…

Cleverboy having a very short tenure on the SDMB

or

Cleverboy catching the clue bus and cleaning up his act.

Sigh. I tried, I really did try, to help you Cleverman.

Look at the subject line in his very first post in the link NoClueBoy posted above. That was the original title of his very first thread. I happened to have already seen Nemesis, but if I hadn’t…sheesh. (Don’t read it if you haven’t seen Nemesis and are planning to).

Cleverman, I see you apologize here and there for your indiscretions. I suggest you do it again, immediately.

I don’t understand the problem. Siemsi thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. Munch thought it was funny. But suddenly I’m some evil bigoted asshole because other people didn’t find it funny? I didn’t realize you could get banned for your sense of humor. Will Siemsi and Munch get banned for laughing? ::shrug::

I apologize for the “offensive” joke. OK?

I do not apologize for my sense of humor. I also think dead baby jokes and racist jokes are funny. Sorry if you are offended by them, I will not post them anymore, but to attack me like this is fucking ridiculous. Not everyone is as PC as you fucking saints.

Merry Non-religious inoffensive Politically Correct Gift Day!

Can I put my hand up and agree that this guy is a fucking asshole. In that IE GQ thread he immediately comes across as an impatient wanker. People go out of their way to help him and he abuses them. Fuck him, dont respond to his posts.

ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE!!

“I am the fucking hall monitor!” - Manhattan

omygawd! I love it!

Yeah, that apology sounded pretty sincere.

Cleverman, please read the post I quoted on your use of the term P.C. Thank you.

And to think that you are immune from negative replies after being antagonistic is just as equally stupid. You stirred up your own hornet’s nest, and you got stung. Suck it up, Princess. . .

Tripler
I have to remind myself: Do not feed the morons.

Who, there, pally. You’re gonna garner yourself a knapsack full o’ trouble tossing Munch’s name around like that. What he said was:

Emphasis mine. Gross overstatement yours.

Such a sincere apology. Foo.

And we’re attacking you, ‘Cleverman’? That’s horrible, isn’t it? Shame on us for attacking a perfectly normal guy who can actually stand up for himself when people call him out on his stupidity.

Please. Maybe you should come back when you finish high school.

Ah, I see LauraNge, I need to learn manners. You’ll excuse me if a “ludicrous pile of fetid maggots feeding on the juicy decomposition of Fluffy who was accidently run over on a hot summer day” doesn’t feel bad about his manners.

So now my apology wasn’t sincere enough? I’ll bet you guys are fucking Kings of social situations in the real world. OK, I’ll try again, with feeling:

I apologize. I meant no offense in my clearly bigoted offensive and horrible joke. I will never, ever do it again. My heart goes out to all those delicate souls whose world I have crushed with my brutal joke.

Siemsi and Munch, you better get in here and apologize too, or else they’ll come after you with Pit threads of your own.

Can you all just please lighten the fuck up? Jesus H.