Ask the evil villain who is about to kill you once and for all!

Ha! So!

You thought you could stop me, did you? Little did you realize that I had planned for every contingency, including the small jetpack hidden in your watch! Yes, your do-gooding days are over, do-gooder! Guards! Prepare the poorly-designed death trap which will shortly be entertaining our guest!

So, then. While my poorly-trained minions are preparing the device which will end you once and for all, do you have any last questions?

Speak, fool!

What’s that behind you?

It’s my 1920’s style ‘death ray.’ I picked it up at the supervillain antique sale last month.

Insolent fool!

Will it hurt?

What’s your mission?

You forgot about my sidekick again, didn’t you?

[sub]Jeez, don’t you remember last week’s episode at all?[/sub]

You were bullied as a child, weren’t you?

Tuscalan- Scoudrel! Of course it will hurt! You have thwarted my plans for world domination one time too many! The World Government will now have no choice but to bow to my demands, or I will cover the entire planet in a massive sheet of aluminum foil!

Atreyu - Fool! So you think! But your sidekick is being entertained by my scantily-clad amazon vixens of death!

Bosda - …SILENCE!

Your shoes are untied. And wipe your mouth. Does your mom know what you’re doing right now?

We not all that different, you and I. And do you know why? Because we are brothers! You are not alone in the world. Can’t we put all this aside and reconcile?

Don’t kill me yet, I may want to change sides. How much are you paying? What are the co-workers like? How’s the medical plan? Do you have an employer’s match in the 401(k) plan?

Eh, never mind the money. I’m willing to change sides just for a share of the hot babes in tight outfits.

On the third hand, I’d need enough of an income to afford the tight outfits for the hot babes. So the money is important, after all.

Can’t we just sacrafice a virgin and be done with it?

misstee, ever so glad she is not a virgin**

Would you please allow me to do a very insignificant action, such as…um, putting on this amulet here? It can’t possibly affect anything, right?

(Aside to Hot Buttered Toast)

Are you sure that’s the amulet of Life Saving and not the amulet of Strangulation? I keep forgetting which amulet shape has which property. Maybe next game I’ll have more identify scrolls…

(aside to Scuba_Ben)

Well, I have no idea, and I’m going to die anyway, so I figure it can’t hurt. Except in the sense of, you know, being strangled.

Do you expect me to talk, Johnny Bravo?

Horseflesh - My mother, killed by World Government forces in a poorly-executed raid all those years ago, would approve of my dastardly plot against those who wronged her! Infidel!

Biotop - Never! Even were you truly my brother, which I know you are not, I would still flay you alive in the room of a thousand pains!

Scuba_ben - I’ll need five references and your work history. Fool!

Mistee - You’re looking for my cousin, the Evil Chieftan of the cave people, next continent over.

Hot Buttered Toast - Ha! That may have worked in the ocean city (episode #23, Death in the Depths), but you won’t escape so easily this time!

plnnr Silence! I mean… eh… speak if you wish! No! Silence! Fool!

Did you know that horrible outfit you’re wearing is so outdated it’s astounding? How do you expect to be a supervillain if you’re so poorly dressed?

Bah! Death doesn’t frighten me! I have small children and could use the sleep.

Do you wear a black cape and tight pants?

Oh, my poor, misunderstood Evil Overlord. Here, let me stroke your poor fevered brow… let me rub this soothing ointment into your aching head…