Does size matter?

This is a question for the female posters, or the gay male posters I guess. How important is the size of a man’s penis when it comes to sex? Is it really that big of a deal?

No, plain and simple.

(female doper here)

As long as it’s not a micro-penis or a freakishly large one, no.

I’m gonna post this just in case a moderator at a future date wants to close the next ‘penis size’ thread & paste/provide links to the previous times it’s been asked/answered.

(Not this one mind you, I know it’ll make a refreshingly interesting read):

Here
are
just
a
few
of
the
many
penis
size
threads
you’ll
find
on
this
one

If
you
follow
the
links
and
read
them
all,
by
the
time
you’re
finished
either
your
(or his)
penis
will
have
fallen
off
and
turned
into
dust.

Bad news is: Yes of course size matters.

Good news is: Women in general aren’t quite as shallow as us guys are so I could hardly ever imagine a woman breaking up with a guy because he had a small penis. (not that it doesn’t happen though.)

So if you got a small penis; You better learn to use your mouth…

Also remember it takes alot longer to get to England in a row boat than it does a CRUISE SHIP!

Female. Yes.

Yes. But bigger (especially longer) is not necessarily better.

Women aren’t as shallow as men? That’s a good one… :confused:

Penis Size Debate

Okay, this is exactly the problem I’m having. What do women consider too small, and what’s too big? What’s too wide and what’s too narrow? :confused: (And yes, I am a virgin if that’s what you’re wondering)

Ah, thanks. I’ll take a look at the site.

JohnBckWLD, that was awesome :slight_smile: I needed a good giggle.

Oh and size matters a lot but only to the guy whose penis is under scrutiny. :slight_smile:

Lesson for the day: don’t use the word “shallow” in a discussion of penis size.

Size doesn’t make much difference to me. I focus as much or more on other body parts during sex so a bit more or less “down there” doesn’t factor.

Oh, yes. Yes, Yes Yes, yes yes!

It matters. Period.

But I suppose if you are someone who doesn’t like sex, then it doesn’t.

But the more meat there is to open things up, the more satisfaction the receiving party enjoys.

Yes, size matters to me.
It’s gotta be **Drachillix ** sized.

Okay, I looked over the website that was posted. So let me get this straight. Basicly, 8+ inches is good, 5 - 7 inches is okay, and anything less is bad? And anything less than 2 inches in width is bad?

If you can’t feel it, it’s no good. If it hurts, it’s bad. Otherwise, it’s all good.

What about the situation where the ship comes in and there is room for the entire navy?

Uh-oh. Looks like I’m going to need a few more socks.

Women are configured differently, just as men are. What is “ooh lala” to one woman is “ouch get off of me” to another.

Does size matter? Sort of. My personal preference is on the smaller side.