Does size matter or not?

Does the size of a man’s penis (length and/or width) really matter to a woman? If so, why and if not, why not? (simply put)

I was gonna ask the same thing today!

And please correct me if I am wrong but you are assuming all other factors being equal?

The last part I want to know is how big is too big?

So who wants to start a pool on whether this is gonna end up in MPSIMS or Great Debates?

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Is it even debateable? MPSIMS

it is not funny, my first husband was very small, and unfortunately, my son has inherited this…women can be cruel.

my ex was good at other stuff, and when my son is a teen, I’ll get him a book or something on technique.

too big?..well bigger than the womans wrist is too big, and too long if she chokes when you are shagging.

what do you consider very small? are we talking pinky size?

To deal with men by force is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion.

I’ve always kinda thought this was a dumb question. Saying that size matters to a woman is like asking a man if he likes women who have a big ass:

Some women like long ones or thick ones. Other women find them uncomfortable and would prefer medium to smaller ones. Some women don’t care 'cause they prefer external stimulation.

Bottom line: Size may matter - it depends on the woman.

What would be nice is if women had their preferences stamped on their forehead.

c-man

oops - looks like I can’t use an underline tag. Sorry.

c-man

This question was brought up before…

Women generally replied: “Duh! But there are ways around it.”

Men overwhelmingly replied: “I’m really big, but here is what I’ve heard…”

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Here’s my perspective, as a woman with a (pretty fun) past…

Size doesn’t matter, to me. I’ve been with huge & tiny, and they both have their pros & cons. One thing I have noticed, though, is that the REALLY big guys tend not to pay as much attention to technique, assuming that their size will be enough. Wrongo, buddy boy. The smaller guys (under 6 inches) tend to be more technically skilled, perhaps thinking that their size may not be enough. Thickness does help a little, though, from a strictly physical standpoint. But there’s more than one way to make a woman “enjoy herself,” if you will. Size becomes pretty unimportant if you’re having an incredibly good time doing all the other stuff that goes along with having sex. Hey, if you’re good with your fingers & tongue, whether or not you’ve got a penis at all becomes unimportant :wink:

Size matters … but not in the way most people seem to think. It’s dependant on both the man and the woman.

For starters, oh yes, there’s such a thing as too small. A penis that is less than 3 inches fully erect can have problems impregnanting their partner. For a small woman with narrow hips, especially one that’s never given birth, this problem is lessened.

Men can definitely be way too big – for some women. Others prefer it. Take that same itty bitty woman, and give her an overendowed male. Congrats, you’ve got the perfect combination for damage and increased instances of PID.

Just have to find the perfect fit for you.

I’ve never noticed size when a man is inside of me - it feels pretty consistent. Vaginas strech to accomodate any size.

In my experience, size matters most during a blowjob. It’s frustrating and hard to suck a large penis (gag reflex, not being able to cover all the sensitive areas, etc), but it’s easy and fun with a small penis.

Cecil covered sizes in one of his first books, although now I can’t remember which. Seem to remember that average was between 5"-6" erect. It had record lengths as well in the piece. Now I’m going to have to go back and find it.

First thing I read about size was when I was probably 11, it was a book, EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK. And the guy said, ‘big enough to get in a woman’s vagina and deposit semen without spilling…’

I’ve been told that it’s girth that matters more for overall sensation, and that length only needs to be within a certain range (i.e., long enough to reach the sensitive spot(s), but not so long as to be painful).

And that’s all I have to say about that.

You know, if you’re doing it right, she(or he)should be 9/10’s of the way there by the time you do any inserting.

Two shorts notes:

It’s not the sword,
it’s the swordsman.

and, of course:

It’s not the size of the tide,
it’s the motion of the ocean.

Gee, I think that sums it up nicely.

Elbows:

Spoken like a man with a small penis!

(I’m only kidding…)

Or what about

It’s not the size of the dick that does the trick, but the throb of the knob that does the job.

My wife says it’s girth in her case and that the back of the vagina (way back) is not very sensitive. And in her case, by the time we do it, she’s been ready and passed 10/10; before that she doesn’t feel like it…
What I read and surprised me is that most guys who get their penis enlarged do it so that it will look bigger in its flacid state in the locker room, to impress other guys.
One woman’s response to that was: ‘It if works, don’t mess with it’
The difference between soft and erect is larger (no pun intended) when the penis retracts more in its resting stage (taking a much deserved break from the demands of the world :wink:

Isn’t this is like wondering what is the right size for breasts or a vagina? Just be happy with what you and your partner have, keep 'em clean, and use 'em often.