Factually, how many SD members have more than 1,000 posts?

Factually, how many SD members have more than 1,000 posts?

Well, I’ll get the count started:

One!

Two.

Wheeeeeeeeee

Since this is a question about this message board, I’ll move the thread to the ATMB forum.

bibliophage
moderator GQ

Three!

Three!

Eventually, right? :smiley:

(five)

Foul!!!, you have only 733. :wink:

Five.

I presume factually that you’re factually asking for which factual SD members factually have more than 1,000 factual posts… on the SDMB. If you count posts in other places, I certainly qualify. :slight_smile:

six

Seven.

Eight.

Gee, what’s with all the Aussies (and Kiwi)? Aren’t we supposed to be at work? :smiley:

SELECT count(*), <status> FROM <member_table>
   WHERE <posts> > 1000
   GROUP BY <status>

…where the names in <brackets> are table/column names that I don’t know exactly, but almost certainly exist. This would also give a breakdown by status (MEMBER, BANNED, other(?)).
If we could get a Mod/Admin or Tech to run this by the server at some off-hour, we’d have a definitive answer. Shouldn’t even be too hard on the hamsters, since this query only accesses the <member_table> - circa 40000 records - and doesn’t touch any tables related to storage of the actual posts on the board (~4,000,000 records - much tougher on the little critters!)

Any chance of this happening?

Dani

And no, I don’t qualify yet… so there!

Nine - but yes, there really should be a way for an Admin person to do this, and satisfy those curious minds we have!

Ten!

Idiot-features here miscounted, so we’re up 11. Good job I didn’t make that snarky post about numeracy last night. My WAG for the answer FWIW is 70.

Twelve.

My WAG is 103.

Thirteen!