Do I piss anyone off?

I thought about asking this earlier today. Decided it was too self-centred.

But now I am tipsy I decided what the hell.
Recently I found out that I am the leading thread starter in ATMB and pretty close in other forums. I started out on the boards as a bit of an idiot. And my current posting style is not exactly equal to the SDMB norm (if there is such a thing). Most of it being short and mundane posts.
Be honest, is there anyone who I genuinely piss off? If so, what is it in particular that pisses you off about me?

Are you related to Magical Silver Key? You sound just like him

Threads like this are pretty annoying.

** Lobsang** –

Take it from me, a man with many friends and foes on this Board: you’re doing just fine. :slight_smile:

IIRC, I found you initially to be a bit, well, insecure.

But now, I think I’d fancy a pint with you should I ever end up in the Isle of Man - which, considering I doubt I could even find it on a map, probably won’t be any time soon.

I’m sorry, who is the OP again?

:wink:

“Magical Silver Key”?

Enlighten me.
Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor coming from someone who I’ve had one or two disagreements with lately that’s actually nice to hear. thanks. (unless you were being sarcastic… That’s the insecurity talking)

I don’t find you particularly annoying, Lobsang. Granted, maybe not everything you write is the best use of electrons, but neither is everything a complete waste of pixels, ether. Overall, I think I kind of like you. There, feel better now? :wink:

:: scans ::

Nope, not on my “<posterusername> is an idiot” list. (Like my opinion might have some bearing anywhere.)

Isn’t that the justification for 90% of your posts :confused:

This is either an invite for a pitting, a plea for praise, or both.
In any event, it is not suitable for IMHO.

Lockdown.