Lobsang you fucking bastard!

You can’t get as fucking angry as you used to! Life is shit, why are you not more angry about this?! Even the most annoying occurences just bounce off you like feathers, you used to let them in, you used to let them fill you with murderous rage! This is not good. You can’t construct entertaining pit threads because of this. You can pretend to be angry, but people see right through that.
You fucking shithead!

Prozac’s working, eh? Good on ya’!

That’s right, let it out. Breathe. Try hitting this pillow and say that. That’s good. Doesn’t that feel better?

P.S. I agree with you. Just between you and me, I always thought there was something rather weakly angry, and unentertaining, and…well…peaceful about Lobsang. Pathetic, really.

Actually I lied about the “unentertaining” thing that I said. I’m just posting twice to get more attention than you. Thank you everyone.

Being an attention whore is not pretty. Kindly knock it off.

That’s my trick. (actually, posting 4 or 5 times in a row is my trick)

Are my eyes decieving me or did someone just complement me by not calling me unentertaining?:confused:

Nah, he’s pissed again. ::sigh::

Are you posting drunk again?

I didn’t get a post count of 2053 by posting only when necesary.

(joking - I do try to post worthwhile posts, most of the time. Emphasis on ‘try’)

who? me? drunk?

(actually no. not since the first and only pit thread about me made me see the error of my ways)

Or were you refering to FranticMad? In which case I have made a fool of myself (which is an easy thing to make)

No, it is I who is the drunk attention whore, I think. For that mistake you should be pitted.
Uh…anyway, regarding your original post, is there something in particular that possessed you to dump on yourself in this armpit of humanity?

Another doper who needs a live journal code.

It was a very very small spark. I saw the words ‘half hearted’ in someone else’s pit title. It made me realize that all of my future pit threads will be half-hearted because I really cannot get angry enough to be creative.

[hijack because I don’t want to start a thread about it so I’ll use one I already started, and since it is mine, it should be ok]

I love the wit of Pratchett. “drinky poos and stories about chickens” (Detritus) inspired that comment.

[/hijack because I don’t want to start a thread about it so I’ll use one I already started, and since it is mine, it should be ok]

Lobsang’s posts make me think of Ryan_Liam. Is this odd?

I don’t think anybody’s going to call the men in the white coats, samarm.

It’s funny you should say that samarm because I just had a look at a few of his posts and I think his birthday is the same as mine, and he is from the same country UK. just down the road in fact.

What is Ryan_Liam noteable for? Should I take it as a complement?

It was just an observation, really. No offence intended. I guess it’s because Ryan is a teen from the UK, like you. I dunno, maybe it is a compliment!

No.

twentythreen.

(I meant he has the same birthday as me. Not date. And still it is only a speculation. He mentions that his birthdate coincides with the start of WW2, and I think mine does too)

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt samarm (about the complement)