The true face of Duhbyas daughter.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040720/480/mosc10207202336

How so very right wing of her.

So all right wingers are childish?

Is she the slutty one?

She’s sticking her tongue out? A very minor offense, in my book. I was hoping for something worse.

Is slutty bad?

Oh for christ’s sake. Why was this worth a pitting? You are truely pathetic.

Haj

Or somewhat playful with the paparazzi? :rolleyes:

She is a college graduate remember.

This thread would seem to indicate that all left-wingers are childish, but I suggest we give both REEDER and lil’ Miss Bush the benefit of the doubt and conclude that ill-conceived attempts to be cute are not limited by political orientation.

So is being an elementary dropout your excuse then? :dubious:

This is just as bad as the right’s bashing of Chelsea Clinton four or five years ago.

Give it a rest.

HOLYSHITSHESSTICKINGHERTONGUEOUTSHESHITLERSHESTRYINGTODESTROYAMERICAWENEEDTOGETRIDOFBUSH!!!

Well. Jeez. The economy? The war on terror/Iraq? Malapropisms and poor speaking skills? Lies, dishonesties, mistakes, and flubs? Who needs all that when you got TONGUE?!?!?

Who did I bash? Did I say she was wrong for doing it?

That being said…

Why do I think that Kerry’s daughter would never even think of doing it?

Perhaps she knows her father is in a presidential race? And cares what people think?

BTW…I found the story on Drudge.

Yeah, which is why I thought she’d be capable of much worse. She probably gets a fair amount of media attention, being the “slutty” one and all, and I can understand giving the papparazzi a little sass.

When people vote to elect the president, they are voting for the person running, not his daughters. You can argue that she should “know better,” and should want to “represent her father,” but really, who cares? Who cares? Why is this even news? Why are we wasting our time talking about it?

This the Pit. And you pitted a Jenna Bush for sticking her tongue out. Having short-term memory problems too?

You PITTED her, fuckhead.

Haj

Because you are mentally challenged.

This OP is pointless. Even for you.

I’m thinking y’all are ok with the adult daughter of the president being so very immature.

Say’s a lot about y’all.

Actually…it says a lot about how Bush raised his children too.

Well we aren’t giving you a break. Maybe you’ll see that will redeem us in your eyes. :rolleyes: