It's been 77 days since I've worn pants

How’s that for mundane and pointless. I was just at the supermarket, when the cashier asked me about my shorts partly jeans, partly leather) . It was at that point that I realized that I haven’t worn a single pair of pants since I moved into my new/old place. So the upcoming Dopefest will be the first time in months. Anyway anybody else got somethng like this to add?

I haven’t worn under in like, I don’t know, ten years or so. Free balling all the way baby!

That should be underwear darn it.

It’s been a good 20 years or so since I’ve worn a dress. But I’m guessing that’s really not that uncommon.

I haven’t worn white socks in…wow…must be going on about six or seven years now.

Most of the time I can honestly say that I can’t remember the last time I took a shower. But I broke my streak a few weeks ago and took one.

I prefer baths. :smiley:

And here I was, thinking you were going to say you’d been wearing a kilt all this time.

You know I;ve lways wanted to wear a kilt. :smiley:

OK that decided it. I am definately wearing a kilt on saturday.

HUH! You two should, then hie thyselves along to a Scottish website I am on - it seems to get a never-ending stream of new members who are young women who, having read one or two trashy books, or seen films, have great plans to find a man in a kilt! :slight_smile:

Very boring.

I wish I had a kilt. And a Breitling. Gum, too.

It’s been almost six years since I’ve worn a dress of any variety.

It’s been about 95 minutes since I’ve eaten a cookie.

I wore pants today, but I’m wearing shorts now.

It’s been five years since I’ve worn pantyhose. I hope to go another seventy.

I have a fake great kilt for Renn Faire. I say fake because it’s the proper size for a great kilt (basically a whole bolt of cloth, artfully folded), but it’s linen and not a real tartan plaid. I do however have a real claymore. But I don’t think it would be wise to bring that to Bucca di Beppo on Saturday…

I haven’t worn a dress or skirt in 11 years and 3 months, since my sister’s wedding. I haven’t worn panty hose for about 20 years. Probably even longer than that for make-up. A girly-girl I’m not.

The last time I wore pants was October 31st, 2000, which was my wedding day.

I almost always wear black shorts because of comfort and freedom of movement issues.

It’s been about seven years since I’ve last worn a bikini.

You used to do drag?

I did it about a dozen times to entertain some friends (and a few to dissapoint my parents).

Ah… So your heterosexuality is questionable.

:dubious:

:smiley:

I live in steamy, sunny Florida. I haven’t worn long pants since early March 2004, it’s rarely too cold to wear shorts here. I haven’t worn shoes for about 4 years, I wear sandals (with socks if it’s cool out).

Do you do any sporty type activities? Running, hiking, biking, etc? I’ve free balled a few times and it’s ok, though not really my bag (har!) but I can’t even imagine not having some type of support for when the boys are bouncing around.