"The Move" - Is it cunniligus? (Seinfeld)

I always just assumed that Jerry’s move was cunniligus. However, the episode was on today and when Puddy was performing the move on Elaine it comes to this part:

The problem is when Puddy comes out from under the covers his head is up by Elaine’s head and there is no movement up. So is Pudding having sex with Elaine or his he fingering her or using some device?

However, when George is trying out the move his head is clearly down below the woman’s waist.

So what is this move?

Here are some more clues:

http://www.stanthecaddy.com/the-fusilli-jerry-script.html

They’re all doing cunnilingus of some sort. The problem is that Puddy stole Jerry’s cunnilingus technique.

So why was Puddy’s head so high?

Long tongue.

On a similar note: Can anyone identify the Venus Butterfly?

Jerry being a comedian and all…he really should be a cunning linguist shouldn’t he. :wink:

Maybe he was telling her dirty jokes?

According to a site which cannot be linked here under the two-click rule, it is a technique that combines manual and oral stimulation of the clitoris and G-spot in order to achieve extreme orgasm.

Isn’t it meant to be vague? Kind of a MacGuffin?

MacGuffin diving?

If Elaine was ovulating, would that make it an Egg McGuffin?
:smiley:

Well, that’s why she uses the Today Sponge… to… err. prevent her eggs from being scrambled.

It’s official, I am never eating an egg mcmuffin again.

More like MacGuffin munching, it appears…

But the penis mightier than the sword.

bamf

What does this mean?

I don’t know about here at the dope…but where I live it stands for Bad Ass Mo Fo…well you get the idea. :rolleyes:

bamf stated like this, seems to me more of a sound effect, like the X-Men’s Nightcrawler when he teleports - that is the word-sound written…I have no idea how it applies here, but I didn’t get the rest of the post anyway…

As for the OP, part of me wants to repeat William Shatner’s famous retort in the SNL skit when the Star Trek geek asks the obscure trivia question: Get a life

Sorry - I honestly don’t mean to be harsh - I am referencing the skit more for its intent. IMHO, I think the writers were probably thinking of a bunch of sexy stuff and kept it purposefully ambiguous - that is at the heart of what made it seem so cool (wow - the Mysterious “Move”) and what could also make it funny (clockwise? counterclockwise? Wait - well, if it is with a tongue? A finger? something else???). Keeping it unclear works for the plot and the humor - so it was kept unclear. If the plot or humor would’ve been improved by specifically stating what it was, they would have - so I bet everybody involved has a variation as to what The Move might be… Beyond that, I don’t see much need to dissect the joke…

bamf says:

Definition: /bamf/ 1. [Old X-Men comics] Notional sound made by a person or object teleporting in or out of the hearer’s vicinity.

That is the second time this week this skit has been referenced in one on my threads.

Sorry 'bout that, Kel - but maybe, instead of pondering these imponderables, there is more you can focus on in the Latex Division… :smiley:

come on…

everyone knows that jerry’s “move” is really The Shocker