To Odz Bodkin

What the hell is wrong with you making up crazy shit like that. You have to be one sick bastard. What did you think he wasn’t going to see this bullshit. If I had the chance I would kick you so hard in the nads your generation would feel the pain. You sick shit eating turd peice of shit. Why in the hell do you want to make up crazy crap like that anyway?

Moderator’s Notes: Boo Boo, I don’t know what the hell your story is with Bratman and Odz, but this type of behavior does not belong in this forum, probably not even on this message board. Since you and Odz appear to know each other in real life, I suggest you take up your bitch with him outside the Straight Dope. For the time being, I’m sending this thread to the BBQ Pit. You better catch it quickly as I suspect it won’t last long even in the Pit.

Thanks for playing.

I strongly suspect this whole thing is one giant trollish act, a sort of “grand troll play” if you will. I hope no one is really injured, but I gotta say I am strongly suspicious of all who played parts in this bullshit.

• my 2 cents

Oh, and UncleBeer, once again you kick ass.

Any imbecile stupid enough to start a thread about a poster’s being seriously injured after what has happened on this board recently deserves to be on the receiving end of a good through squicking.
At this point, however, as I am confused as to the particulars, I think I’m going to have to wait until I see Bratman’s explanation (and I have to say at this point Bratman has become one of my favorite posters on the board) before I can decide towards whom to direct a flame that is going to make the Big Bang look like a snap-n-pop.

So what’s up? Was there an accident or not???

Will someone tell me what the HELL is going on here?

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Oh yeah. Either Bratman has been a troll the entire time, or his little fucking tiger is the troll. One way or the other, this is some fucked up shit, and somebody’s head’s gonna roll for this one.

Bratman, this is why immature SO’s shouldn’t be asked to join messageboards. Since the beginning, she’s caused trouble here. I’d accuse Tigerlilly of being the troll, but Odz Bodkins’ posts were composed quite well-much better than the kitten has ever posted.

So, whomever did it, fuck you.

-Sam

Ok lets cut the shit . Did you ring Bratman ? He’s being a very regular poster and has racked up a lot of posts here in a short amount of time . I find it hard to believe that he is too busy or something to come to the board just when all this shite is happening .

Odz Bodkin said his name was Mark and that he meet you on several occasions . He seemed to know a lot about Brat . DEAL with this IRL for fuck sake . I am finding it hard to believe that Bratman has anything to do with this given what I’ve seen of him but this is really starting to make me think twice .

So Tiger , since you can contact him , do so and get this thing sorted .

And if this is a sock-puppet/troll play of the day please fuck off and give my head peace .

So where the Hell is Bratman?

UncleBeer, I haven’t read any posts by Boo Boo’s Tigress where she claimed to know Odz Bodkin, so for the time being I am willing to accept that he is a troll and is not a personal friend of Tigress or BratMan.

Odz Bodkins your posts about BratMan made you sound like a literate, caring person, so that means you could have contributed in a positive way to this message board and possibly learned a thing or two yourself. But instead you put your talents to waste by lying about someone many people on this board care about and now you will be reviled and you will gain nothing from the experience here. You chose unwisely.

Ease off of BratMan. He has shown himself to be a pretty funny, intelligent, and smart poster (regardless of that jacket he wears.) I don’t see any reason to get pissed at him or to accuse him of anything. The last thing people need to do is to start falsely slinging accusations or ideas around without all interested parties around. Everything will sort out and we will eventually be rid of yet another idiot, wherever that idiot may be located.

I stil say Odz Bodkin is Brat’s sock puppet. And he thinks he puling a funny.

What’s funny is Tigress isn’t gonna be able to find this thread anymore!.

I’m almost certain Bratman has nothing to do with this. In one of the other threads in MPSIMS, it was suggested that Bratman only posts from the office. This is not true, as can be seen in the Saturday Night Party thread. So, if Boo Boo informed Bratman about all this, why hasn’t he posted yet?

Not pointing any fingers, but this is just terribly confusing.

I’ve not accused him, I merely suggested it as a possibility(although I highly doubt it). Until we hear from him, we won’t know what the truth really is.

-Sam

Actually Coldfire, if you look in the thread you referenced, BratMan’s third post says “I only post here from work since my computer got banged up beyond repair when I moved”. But BratMan apparently doesn’t work a nine-to-five job, so he could be posting anytime.

There’s a reason you don’t see my post in the original Odz thread. I was on a mailing list about three years ago. One of our members fell ill with a very rare and dangerous form of bone cancer. She was in the hospital in Chicago, but her family didn’t want us to send any flowers or anything to the hospital. We were getting all of this information via her “friend.”

I personally had my mother’s church praying for her. I know many of the other members also had prayers going.

After about 3 or 4 months of this, one of the members who had suspicions on the whole thing (where were her parents when she was deathly ill in the hospital? Why couldn’t we send her flowers, or visit her?) caught the “friend” who was reporting to the board in a series of lies, finally getting her to confess that the “friend” was indeed the supposedly sick Heather all along. I was hurt, felt betrayed, as did everyone else on the list.

The moral of the story is beware. There are people out there who purposefully stage these acts to gain attention to themselves. Shrinks call it Munchausen’s. I call it sick. I don’t know how many sock puppets if any are involved here, but I suggest to everyone that we just tune out of the whole situation rather than feed whoever is getting pleasure from this mess.

Don’t mind me guys. UncleBeer threw us out of the Good News about BratMan thread when he locked it up.

:::setting up beach chair, umbrella and cooler:::

Now I know why I like watching NASCAR.

:::pulling first beer out of cooler:::

:: sets up next to Bluepony ::

I brought a cooler too and some chips, Pony. Did you bring any scorecards?

Announcer: “And it looks as though Odz missed the down shift coming out of the back straightaway! Oh, no, his rear is real loose!”

Looking at rapidly approaching wall,
Odz: “This is gonna hurt…”

As kellibelli posted on the other thread in hear by Boo-Boo, Poo-Poo Whatever, it’s off to Coventry with the whole lot of them.

Anyone even remotely associated with something as pathetic as this, particularly in light of our recent tragedy with Wally … it’s just unbelievable.

(You won’t find any of my posts on the Bratman love-fest thread, either. Something didn’t pass the smell-factor from the get-go.)

FUCK YOU! I did not start all of this bullshit. All anyone has to fucking do is go to Rons fucking homepage.I did make the mistake of getting drunk and posting the “any one got a problem” page. But, I would never, ever do shit like that to someone I love. That is so fucking bullshit that anyone could say that I would do that to my Boo Boo. I am not a GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TITY SUCKING KFC CHICKEN FINGER LICKEN BITCH ASS FUCKING SOCK DAMN PUPPET. I AM VERY FUCKING PISSED SO GIVE ME YOUR ALL YOU COCK SUCK LIKE THAT TO MY RON. I’M SORRY. I DONT MEAN TO INSULT PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK IM A PUPPET. BUT I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF ALL OF THIS GOD DAMN FUCKING BULLSHIT. ING MOTHER FUCKERS THAT BELIEVE THAT I WOULD DO SHIT LIKE THAT TO MY BOOBOO