Naked Naked Naked!!!!!!

Ok, ok, ok! Uncle!
I am coming out baby! Out of lurking that is :smiley:
So here is all the pertinant info-
I am a chick, 23, been lurking here since it was on AOL. I live in Wisconsin, yes I DO milk cows. I can not spell to save my life, I can cook. I do not need explinations of 1920 stlye death rays, even for 20mins in a trench with Opal and Pie. I get it ha! ha!
In the past I have been a vet tech assistant, property manager, rodeo queen, and assorted other things, I am now a sales rep for a paper. I hate my job. I have horses, cats, and once had a newt and a chicken, not at the same time and not in that way, you pervs. I do not have a piece of paper from any college, however I do have Lefsa. Finally I am deciding to drop my lurking persona because I acctually have something to say, in a thread thats not just a bunch of gibberish. So off I go!

Barrels
Og be with you!
P.S. Where the hell is spell check?

Well, if nothing else, you’ve learned how to title a thread to get lots of views… Now to see if it garners lots of posts.

… Oh and welcome to the boards.

That’s all well and good…I’m still waiting on the “naked” part. I assume that’s the really important thing you feel you need to share?? :wink:

Someone say naked?

How YOU doin’?

Naked?

Please Cite.

I’m curious about “Lefsa,” meself.

Naked as in shedding my lurker clothes, real naked doesn’t start until 5:37pm. It takes 37 mins from work till home :slight_smile:

As a fellow Wisconsin Doper, I’m prepared to provide a firsthand cite on the naked thing.

Anything I can do to help fight ignorance. :smiley:

Seriously, welcome to the boards!

P

What’s a Lefsa?

Lefsa, Norweigian baked good, very thin pancakeish pastry type thing. Best served with butter and cinnamon sugar or my personal favorite Lingonberry jam. I work in a VERY Norweigian communinty. Bonus points to anyone who can guess which one :smiley:

Seems rather strange to welcome someone who has been lurking since the AOL days. Perhaps congratulations are more in order.

So what is the naked truth that you wish to unveil, after hiding in the wings so long? :confused:

Lake Wobegon?

Welcome to the boards! We need a new naked streaker, ever since **iampunha ** stopped. I was hoping it would be Johnny L.A. but no dice - seems he’s shy. Maybe you could take his place?

Bonus points to the best sentence containing both the words “naked” and “lingonberry”.

Quite a coming out party you’ve hosted. I certainly don’t want to be lefsa outa this party or my Lingonberries will be left in a jam, that’s for sure, and then I’d really be cheesed off. (My entry in the Linconberry creativity contest.)

Sincerely, welcome to the board. We are glad to have you naked or not.

Hmm, have to ask you, why did you pick the name barrells and start with the quote Naked? I’m sure that was just a coincidence, right?

Right? :wink:

P.S. Spell check was checked out by the Cheka because of its checkered pasta during the overdrawn rebellion. As a consequense, if spelling is an issue, you need to do the typing in a spell checking program, then copy/paste it here. On the up side, if you do that and your internet connection crashes you don’t lose everything in a long post. :cool:

Sounds yummy. Can I try one? :slight_smile:

Ok, the naked truth?
Boom chiaka wau wau…
I am “trying” to post over in IMHO in the Adult ADD thread. Spent the last 30 mins making a HUGE post on my experiance. Guess what, the Hampsters ate it.

Grrrrrrrrrr

The user name Barrels comes from my e-mail, Barrelstoturn. As in barrel racing, as in rodeo stuff. Which is the event I compete in now. No I was not kidding when I said I had been a rodeo queen :smiley:

Barrels

Sounds yummy. Can I try one? :slight_smile:

Welcome to a place you’ve been for 6 years! Numfar, do the Dance of Welcome!

Copy/Paste to clipboard, or Word. Spell check. Preview (it will become your best friend).

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Um, was this **naked ** barrel racing?

Hey, just asking, you all were wondering too, admit it.