I just saw a Bigfoot in the woods; to whom should I report it?

…Just a minute ago, adjacent to I95 (Northbound) just before Exit 31.
So who should I call: Local, State or Federal authorities?

I got a couple digital pics. If I have time, I’ll post a link when I get to the office tomorrow.

Exit 31? You’re really close to Seadog Brewing Co. Go in, put back a couple of pints of the Special, and we’ll just forget the whole thing, ok?

Get a grip, Winston! Talking about Bigfoot will land you in the happy room wearing the hug-me suit. There-is-no-such-thing-as-Bigfoot!!

You probably saw a Wookie. They’re common in that area, or so the state-appointed psychiatrist tells me.

Gho…no. Not Ghostbusters.

Unless it was a ghost bigfoot.

Maybe call Ghostbusters to be safe.

A brewery? Really? I had no idea. I’ll have to look them up. Thanks!

You can report it here

Sea Dog Brewing Company.

You’re welcome!

Your psychiatrist is a liar and a plagerist. It’s all here in his file. And look! He’s a goddamned fornicator, as well! How can you trust a man of such low character? Don’t listen to him.

Listen to me.

No dice - they’re not listed in Directory Assistance.

NO HE’S NOT!! He really did write The Sound and The Fury, and Benjy was based on his second cousin who nobody really liked!! (Frickin’ Faulkner was the guy who lied on frickin’ Oprah!!)

That’s not a file! That’s a Jack Chick tract with “PLAGIARIST” misspelled in red crayon on the cover!!

I don’t care if he throws up on purpose! It’s not like he throws up on me!!. Well, not on purpose, anyway!

That’s just a front for the CIA’s Nefarious Intent Department. What are you trying to do, get my skull drilled and LoJacked?!?

There’s no point in reporting it.
Bigfoot has had plenty of time to escape … in a UFO. :eek:

D’oh! That’s in Maine, mate. Two states away (granted they’re little states by California standards, but we’re not self-conscious about the size of our States). Ahem.

I’m interested in seeing the pictures.

I hope you’re not joking.

If you’re really intent on calling someone, I think the U.S. Dept. of Fish & Wildlife might have jurisdiction.

Me, I’d call Discovery Channel. Just sayin’.

I just knew this was about world domination !

You could always try the Bureau of Sasquatch Affairs

Well? Were they?(big feet, I mean)

I don’t think anyone has truly studied the size of Sasquatch’s inferior support appendages.

Huh?

Indeed. I can see they’ve filled you head with lies and rubbish. You musten’t believe them, brother. It’s all lies.

Lies.