Giant Lego Man Washes Ashore! Possibly from England.

An 8 feet tall lego man is dragged to shore in The Netherlands. News Conference on Death of Officer Fox – NBC10 Philadelphia

The company who produces lego says it doesn’t know where it has come from.

Between that and the expected rubber-duckie invasion, one thing is clear: Europe is threatened by its toys.

Did he fall overboard off the aircraft carrier and swell up from absorbing water?

The phrase on its chest, “No Real Than You Are”, is a perfect example of something that doesn’t quite make sense. Is it meant to be “No More Real Than You Are” or “No Less Real Than You Are”?

Don’t tell the Dutch, but we are hoping they will treat it as a gift and take it to Amsterdam. Then the crack team of SAS midgets hiding inside will emerge at midnight and smash up the coffee shops. Did they think we’d forgotten about that Ronald Koeman goal?

I, for one, welcome our new Lego Man overlords.

Please for Og’s sake, no-one tell Russell T Davies.

I think (hope) that rules out England as the origin.

At least Nick Cage will have a sequel to The Wicker Man.

Coming Soon to a theater near you: The Lego Man ominous music plays

No… It’s réal, Old French for Royal.

And “EGO LEONARD” is Latin for “I (am) Leonard”, i.e., Leonardo DaVinci… As in The DaVinci Code… Which referenced sangraal => sang réal = royal blood

gasp

[spoiler]THAT LEGO MAN IS A DESCENDANT OF JESUS CHRIST!!! :eek: :eek:

And “NO REAL THAN YOU ARE” is an exposition that we are ALL Children of God!
[/spoiler]

In that case, why doesn’t it have long hair and a beard, like its great-great-…-great-grandfather?

8-Foot Tall Lego Man Washes Ashore In Netherlands

Sometimes, all you need is the headline :slight_smile:

Clearly they don’t make Europeans like they used to. :frowning:

Ah, screw the remake and go back to the original: if they cast Christopher Lee as Lord Duplo, I’m there.

All your real are belong to us.

That still doesn’t explain the symbolic significance of the rubber-duckie invasion, though.

I AM LEGO MAAAAAN

Dun Dun Da dunt dun dadadadadada da dunt dun

The French gave the U.S. the Statue of Liberty as a gesture of friendship.

The England gave the Netherlands an 8-foot-tall Lego man as a gesture of…?

Freedom of Assembly?

Well with a statue made of Lego, it should really be Freedom of Assembly and Disassembly.