Funniest AI Legos

My lady friend was entertaining, serving lobster bisque and glazed ham for friends. She’s a huuge Lego enthusiast (she built the Titanic!) , so I googled up these images of her main dishes, which we thought were pretty funny. Anyone else?

(Bing AI)

Bing image creator:

Lego guillotine. Not really ha-ha funny but very odd.

Note the guy to the left of Marie Antoinette whose head appears to be upside down, hair askew.

I prompted GPT4/Dalle-3: Create a Lego set of the Straight Dope message board online community.

I really am unsure where the drummer is coming from. It seems to understand that The Straight Dope was a newspaper column.

At some point one of these AI models will figure out how to run the text through the LLM first, and then write it using the image generator. That will both make the pictures better and worse.

Definitely not funny, but someone had to: Lego Capitol Attack

Also not funny, but not not-funny: Lego Pride Parade.

The funny thing would be if we could somehow crank up the RW rage machine that this was an actual Lego set. Anybody want to tweet it at a credulous Fox host?

If you go to the Cursed AI group on Facebook you can search for all the posts with lego in the description. (But of course won’t see the many posts where they used lego but didn’t say it.)

Lego actually did release a real Pride Rainbow set a few years back:

Hang on while i get the photo to upload…

Dang it, how do i embed it from Bing?

1. Right click, Copy Image
  2. Go to imgur.com (you may need to make an account)
  3. Click New Post.
  4. Paste. You’ll get a new post with your image
  5. Click Copy Link, top right of image
  6. Paste that link here. No need for [/url] or any of that nonsense, just the bare link

Yeah, but that’s pretty abstract. An actual pride parade marketed to kids is much more rage worthy.

Nice. Here’s the link with the “lego” keyword already entered. There’s some pretty funny (and kinda just okay) stuff there.

A lot of the images are related to memes/running jokes inside the group and will make no sense to the uninitiated.

Definitely better than my efforts:

I actually thought the fertility clinic with the giant rabbit munching on the patient was kind of awesome.

NightCafé’s interpretation of a LEGO Straight Dope Massage Parlor with that as the start image:

“Straight Massage” says the sign, and there’s a couple of guys in sailor hats dancing at the entrance? The crowd in front seems dumbfounded.

Lego Breaking Bad. I like how we get both “Face mask Walt” and “Heisenberg Walt”

There’s been a bit of a stir on the BBC’s classical station about classical music Lego (I had the impression one of their presenters thought they genuinely existed).

I rather like the ones for Clara Schumann and 4’ 33"

https://www.instagram.com/bishiofficial/p/C08srYLIGUN/