Ask the [blank]

“Ask the ______________.” Please, I need the attention.

Whatever you fill in the blank, I’ll answer.

Why is my dog chewing on her front legs? She is medically cleared of any problems.

how come 90% of the people in the world don’t change their minds about something even when presented with convincing, logical reasoning backed up by supportable facts?

Your dog is evangelical. Medicine has nothing to do with it. Soon she’ll be speaking in tongues. (Dog tongues, that is.) I can sell you a dictionary that will translate from dog tongue to English. It comes with a thesaurus.

How come I’d rather clear human waste out of the drains with my bare hands than do my college work?

That’s because 90% of the people in the world evolved from the Antarctic. (Were you sleeping in History 101?). You and I, however, didn’t. Put them in the freezer and they’ll start talking reason.

Your college is owned by the sewer company. They place subliminal messages in your textbooks; it improves their profits. The more you read, the more human waste you clear out. Stop reading.

An entire Boer commando have set up tents in my hallway. How do I get them to leave without making commitments I’ll surely regret later?

What does blank have to do with blank? I mean, blank doesn’t even make blank.

You need to make up a large batch of brownies. Boers are suckers for brownies. Good luck.

Alas, you are so blankly correct.

Who put the bomp in the bomp-she-bomp-she-bomp?

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

I don’t think I have zoning approval for a ram, perhaps something smaller?

Fetchund: Is your dog a chocolate lab? My friend has one and he mentioned to me it’s some sort of hereditary condition where when they get older they bite their paws until they bleed. A quick google search also mentions something about allergies.

It was a sad moment when I saw his dog on the kitchen floor excited to see me, and tried to walk over to me but couldn’t because his paws hurt too much. The dog just gave up with a look that said, “I tried”.

Why did you start this thread? Are you a mystic who knows all and tells all? :smiley:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Do you believe you were born blank, or is being blank the result of a conscious choice you made?

I have an ambition to become a blank. Do I need to go to blank to do this, or do I just have to blank by myself?

I think you meant to say you should go blank yourself… :wink:

Would that work? I’ve tried to blank myself, but I could never quite reach :slight_smile: