Anyone think OJ is not a killer?

Really a very simple question. Do you think that OJ Simpson was innocent of the charges of murder that were made against him? I don’t mean do you agree that the prosecution did not make its case. I mean do you think he had nothing to do with the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? If you think so, please tell us why. Also, please list your name, gender and race.

I would like to see how his supporters on this board break down demographically. Before anyone asks, though, I am a 42 YO white male who thinks he is guilty.

White female, 36, guilty.

White female, 39…guilty.

White. Female. 35 yrs old. Guilty as hell.

30, White Male

Yeah, I reckon he’s guilty.

I think he’s guilty found because he was found guilty at the civil trial. I’m no expert but I reckon he was acquitted at the criminal trial because of both the stupid glove stunt and the fact that DNA evidence was reasonably new.

At the time, we didn’t have the benefit of a decade’s worth of Maury Povich to enlighten people.

The scumbag wrote a book describing how he did it. Even before that it was quite obvious he was guilty.

White female, 29.

Guilty. And white.

But, I love how bad it seems to piss off whitey that he got off.

White female, I think he’s guilty.

I know it’s not what you asked, but I also believe it is possible that Simpson believes he is innocent … that in his mind, whether he had some sort of break with reality or mental fugue during the crime or even mentally convinced himself after-the-fact, he truly believes he is innocent, and so in a sense is not lying (deliberately) when he denies guilt. I find this possibility rather horrific.

I’m really hoping to hear from non-whites (I hate the word “minorities” but non-whites sounds stupid, too). Anybody?

Hell, I’m pissed that Robert Blake got off and that Spector might, too.

Not guilty.

White male.

My reasons for this belief are twofold. Firstly, twelve people who know a great deal more about the case than I ever will all agreed that he was not guilty, and all seemed quite sure about their opinions. Secondly, it makes no sense that a man with money, popularity, celebrity, and generally everything he could want would chance throwing it all away on an extremely risky murder that brought no tangible benefit to himself.

41, white female.

The forensic evidence against him was overwhelming. 100% certain that he’s guilty.

White male, 30 years old, guilty.

A little dazed to realize that anyone believes otherwise.

42, white female. He’s guilty as all hell.

I’m stunned that anyone could think he’s not guilty. I think he was not convicted because the jury believed that evidence had been planted.

I am convinced he did it. If I weren’t before, I certainly would be now that he’s had the gall to write that despicable disgusting book.

Female, White/Native American, 52, and OJ is as guilty as guilty gets.

1. Black. Woman.

Guilty.

Because he acts like a guilty man.

I don’t think he’s guilty because he’s a black man. I’m not angry that he was a rich man. What pisses me off, is that once again, an abused woman leaves her husband, tries to move on and he ends up killing her and a friend of hers. Then the prick gets away with it.

Male, Asian-American, 34, guilty 5 mentarios.

Thank you. I was certainly hoping that there would be at least one white person in this thread with this view. It will help to dispel any perceived bias.

If you don’t mind, could you give your age? I’d like to be able to see if perceptions are different for people of different ages (do “young people” who did not watch the daily updates on CourtTV see it in a different light, for example).

37, Female, White/Hispanic

Guilty.

Bolding mine.

35, Female, White.

I think OJ did it. The reason I quoted the above post, the bolded part in particular, is just to point out that murder is seldom rational.