Female High School Student Poops on Classroom Floor with Student Witnesses Present

My wife is a teacher. She and a bunch of students were working on after-school preparations for homecoming. Too many students were working on various things around campus to watch all of them all the time.

Some male and female kids were hanging out together in a classroom. Apparently, during a conversation among this group, one of the female students decides she had to poop. Rather than excuse herself to the proper depository, she made her pile in front of the other students on the classroom floor.

The other students thought little or nothing of it.

Another teacher came around to the now vacant, but malodorous, classroom and discovered the treasure. This teacher called my wife over to confirm the finding. An investigation ensued.

The other students were cooperative with the investigation, but otherwise generally felt it was no big deal for a female student to leave her big deal on a classroom floor in their presence.

The offender was located and suspended, for lewd conduct, vandalism, or some such.

How did she wipe? I should ask.

The custodian restored the floor to its original condition.

Kids these days!

“The new Informality, Eliza, you do it so well!”

Thats disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

I got a similar one. In high school I hung out a lot with my older brother and his friends. One day during lunch one of my brother’s friend decided he was going to poop on another kids car. So we follow him out to the parking lot and lo and behold he lays a fresh one down on the hood of the kid’s car. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

I can’t even pee if someone is listening!

To poop in public is beyond disgusting. (Insert gross smilie here)

“No big deal”? :confused: Who the hell are these kids? Do they live in open latrines or something?

Some people are just gross these days.

A problem out west that I have noticed for the last few years is people peeing in the dressing rooms in department stores [on the carpeted floor or in the waste bin if there is one]. I mean come on people, use a freakin’ toilet!

[vomit]

They think it’s no big deal? I think it’s gross when I see dog crap on the sidewalk, but at least I can walk away from that. How can anyone think it’s normal to carry on class when there’s a big pile of feces just sitting there? This is incredibly antisocial behavior (on the part of the girl who did it). It’s just bizarre that the kids didn’t react with, “Eww, sick,” etc.

An appropriate punishment would have been to have her clean the bathrooms in the school for a month.

Vision of a new website: Lolshatz!

I’m n ur clazrum, crapn on ur florz

Similarly, in college, a bunch of us went to the bar one night. While being dropped off at the end of the night, we drove by another friend’s house (a friend who had decided at the last minute not to go to the bar with us). One of the guys in the car said “Pull over” as we drove by the friend’s house. This guy procedes to get out, climb on the guy’s hood, pull his pants down, and drop a huge load on the guy’s windshield.

The guy’s mom was borrowing her son’s car to get to work the next day, so it wa she who made the discovery of the now-frozen turd on the car the next day. My friend had to come out and chisel the thing off.

This is simply unimaginable to me. I cannot even make up the human beings that would behave in this manner, apart from mentally ill homeless people. And about the last category of persons I would expect this from is teenage girls.

I’m dumbfounded, truly.

How old are these kids? I missed where it said teens? Because if it’s teens I am dumbfounded. If it’s like a 5 YO I guess that’s different.

And there were boys there? I can’t imagine

-pooping in front of people
-not even in a bathroom, but in a regular classroom
-undressing in front of a roomful of BOYS! when I was a teen

I’ve known downright filthy street dwellers in India that had more modesty than that!

ETA…too. Er, I am dumbfounded, too. Just like Stoid.

Yeah, when I was their age, anyone who dared to do the doo in a public manner would have been ostracized into another dimension. Now it’s “yeah, hey, whatev’s…uh, like, pee-ew, dude, kinda smells in here…”

The OP said they were doing homecoming preparation. Homecoming is usually something that high schoolers prepare for, so I assumed they were teenagers.

Oh, and I’m just now reading the thread title, which says “Female High School Student.” Ugh. I can’t imagine in what universe this would be acceptable. Honestly, this kind of behavior would make me think that the person in question was extremely mentally ill.

Mebbe she was wearing a short skirt and going commando, hence the squat and dump maneuver. Dunno

:smack::smack::smack::smack:

I guess I was so shocked at the idea of someone pooping in public I missed everything else.

ETA:

This is disgusting me more and more. Did she wipe? Wash her hands? She really truly just shat on the floor and fucking walked away?

I can’t believe that parents are raising their kids in this way. Really? This was OK to anyone? I remember peeing my pants once when i was a little kid and being ridiculed for months! And I had a bladder problem! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I provided all the details I have. I’ll try to get more.

You and me, too. I was looking for age clues, for you.

I can see having to take an emergency dump. I don’t understand why one would do that in a classroom, but I can see the possibility of such circumstances.

But simply walking away from the shit? For pity’s sake - if nothing else some basic consideration for the janitors should come into play.

I’m with plnnr put that girl onto bathroom clean up for an hour or two a day for the next month or so, after she gets back to school. And have the rest of the witnesses join her for at least the first week of that.

It’s stories like this that make me think that maybe the Japanese system where the students are responsible for the general cleanliness of their schools has a certain deterrent effect.

Did the other students think little or nothing of it, or were they so mortified that none of them could act?

I mean this girl has to be mentally ill to do that.

No fucking way. Nothing would ever induce me to doing this in a classroom. I would rather poop myself in the mad dash to get to the bathroom but at least I would run for the bathroom.