Doper Kid Photo Thread

Got a new one, took it just today! Finally, a halfway decent photograph - I’ve been gnashing my teeth with envy at OpalCat’s beautiful painting and wanting to do something at least passable myself.

Add yours…

you know you wanna :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

fessie, I love that photo!

Here’s my favorite photo ever of my son.

Ohmygoodness, that’s both cute and profound. Beautiful!

The original two, many years ago:

kidlets

All grown up:

him

her

My hubby’s daughter and son.

Here’s my boys and I in Central Park last Xmas, and here they are in Aruba last year. This was their Xmas card last year.

Zack, Zack again (I pity the girl who falls for that look!) and AJ- my baby.

:cool:

These are older pics, but they are among my favorites.

First day of school. (I cried.)
In her favorite hat. (I was playing around with tinting black & white/sepia photos.)
Playing with leaves.

She’s a big girl (9y) now, and I miss her chubby, little cheeks.

supergosling

(sorry)

Here’s a good one of my kids when they were quite little: Nick & Doe

Here’s my favorite of my daughter all grown up. It’s a few years old, but she looks pretty much the same. And this is one of the few photos of her where she photographed as cute as she is: Doe’s senior picture

And here’s my son. Not the best photo, in my opinion, but it’s the latest one he sent me from overseas. He’s in Iraq and shaved his head for convenience, but it’s not his best look. Still a handsome guy, though: bald Nick in Iraq

Keep 'em coming, everyone! I’m enjoying seeing all the cute kids!

Samuel

I don’t have very many yet, but here are the rest.

I took this in November last year.
This was his Halloween costume!

Spencer and Colin each have their own Photobucket albums.

This is my new favorite of Spencer, done in black and white. And I really like his mean face in this one.

Colin loves to smile for Mommy. And he looks fantastic on blue.

[Proud Aunt]I am childless, but living with my sister and BIL who are growing a baby in her uterus. Here’s my favorite picture of my niece, Elizabeth Grace. That’s her playing with her toes at eighteen weeks. On Thursday, she hit twenty-five weeks![/Proud Aunt]

Ohh he’s precious! I love that his hair is so blond! Did you help choose his name? I like it.

Jess: Lawd, that Nick has grown some muscle!

Samuel was her choice, but I liked it and had no objections other than the chance of people calling him Sam or Sammy. I can tolerate the former but hate Sammy and will gripe at anyone who calls him that.

I gave him his middle name, James, which is after my father.

Little Wolfgang.
Big Wolfgang.

I have never squeeeeeed so much in one thread before. Love that little Yoda costume!!!

These are beautiful.

The ones where you juxtaposed child/adult, though, those are making me cry.

:smiley: As soon as I saw that, I started singing Billy Idol songs in my head. Love the snarl!

There are some really beautiful kids here. I’m impressed. Thanks, fessie, for starting this thread.

This one is from the beginning of the year.
This pic (my recent favourite) is from last month, just before her first birthday!

But this classic is still my favourite - baby girl was about 3 months old at the time!

My, she certainly is expressive! :slight_smile:

Talk about kickin’ it in the crib! :stuck_out_tongue: